Ripped in 30 Buddies?

Options

Replies

• Danidelion
    Options
    What do you usually log the 30DS as in your exercise log?
  • mari6923
    Options
    i just started, 4 days ago...i like it so far, it's working muscles i never thought i had...lol
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG, started week 3 today... I do it in the gym in my basement and watch it on my laptop. I actually said "holy ****" out loud several times. It killed me! lol. This week is going to be horrible... if the freakin scale doesn't start movin', I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong... not sure if I'll be taking tomorrow off or not, bc I have a feeling I'm going to be really sore, but I hope I'll be able to hang. Jillian is evil!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Day 19 for me today....I still hate Level 3, duck walks are evil :sad: got 2 more workouts of this level left then onto week 4! can't believe I've stuck with it this far!
  • Jenny_MSW
    Options
    Hey all, just did my last workout of week 3 (thank god). Looking forward to a new workout tomorrow. Not sure if I'm getting results, but I've been keeping to around 1200 calories and working out so I hope to see something in pictures if not on the scale :/
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! I have about 2 days left on the the 4th week- yay! I made it through! I was curious what others are planning to do next...
    I will finish the last few days but am eager to start something new to add now as I saw a only very small change in measurements and a little definition in the arms- I love that part! So hopefully you are seeing more results- I can't wait to hear- way to go!
  • Jenny_MSW
    Options
    Just did my first day of week 4. Not AS bad as I anticipated, but definitely really challenging. Can't wait to be done with Jillian lol. I'm going to do BBL when I'm done bc I acquired it from someone else and it'll be a nice change to be doing different workouts every day instead of the same thing for a whole week at a time which has been annoying for me.
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Crazy I can do the treadmill over and over and not get tired of it but doing workout videos wear on me. I just finished day 2 of week 2 and I'm getting the moves better so I'm burning more calories via my HRM so I'm happy about that. My hips and rear are sore but I guess that goes with the territory of getting ripped! I am feeling more confident that I can finish 30 days despite my complaints!
  • brooklynjade4
    brooklynjade4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Today i started ripped in 30! it only arrived today. good workout, stright after i did killer buns and thighs..... hit me up with a f/r and keep each other motivated!! =D
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who struggle to complete the plank jacks/mountain climber circuit. The cardio is def better in week 2 in comparison to week one. I like the strength in week 1 better though. I have lost 4 solid pounds since Is started it. Best investment I made this year.
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just did Day 1 of Week 3. That was really tough for my old arthritic body, bad knees and tendonitis in my toe. I'll check out week 4. If I have to modify too much there....I'll be heading back to week 2.
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi there: I did the first day yesterday and I'm ACHING!!! I'll have to see if I can loosen up enough to do the second workout tonight. I'd love to have buddies to make it through the 30 days. We can show off our rockin' bods!! :)
  • Jenny_MSW
    Options
    Am I the only one who struggle to complete the plank jacks/mountain climber circuit. The cardio is def better in week 2 in comparison to week one. I like the strength in week 1 better though. I have lost 4 solid pounds since Is started it. Best investment I made this year.

I don't think I ever got all the way through that one- I can't do a 2 minute plank while I'm jumping around bc my arms just aren't strong enough! If it alternated with something OUT of a plank I would have been fine. Freakin Jillian.... she's mean lol...
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    lol..I pause it after every move. So I do the plank jacks then pause it..mountaineer climbers ..then pause..etc...lol..Like where in the hell did she get that?
  • leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Week 1, day 1 start weight 182.4 anyone close to my start time, send me a friend request! Definitely need the motivation!!!
  • Charlottejogs
    Options
    Man- I never get good at the plank cardio or at push ups! But they do get easier than they were before. I have pretty much finished the DVD. I maybe lost an inch or inch and a half (the inch being from my boobs- perfect!).

Anyway- is it silly for me to stick with JM workouts since I don't see significant results??? Should I try something different? Any suggestions? I think I may try the Boost Metabolism one next. I have done 30DS, RI30, NMTZ. Hmmm undecided.

Hope you are all making great progress!
  • Jenny_MSW
    Options
    Man- I never get good at the plank cardio or at push ups! But they do get easier than they were before. I have pretty much finished the DVD. I maybe lost an inch or inch and a half (the inch being from my boobs- perfect!).

Anyway- is it silly for me to stick with JM workouts since I don't see significant results??? Should I try something different? Any suggestions? I think I may try the Boost Metabolism one next. I have done 30DS, RI30, NMTZ. Hmmm undecided.

Are you close to your goal??
  • Charlottejogs
    Options

Are you close to your goal??

I am pretty healthy and in pretty good shape so I realize that it won't just fall off. I really want to tone up further but if I had to put a number on it I would say I want to loose 10lbs or so. Toning is my primary goal- stubborn areas like thighs and tummy.
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Have you tried any of Bob Harpers? I did one day of his inside out method and it was an hour long though but I only did 30 minutes and it was killer! I quit to start JRI30 with everyone else. I may do that one next but just 30 minutes. I don't want an hour long video.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Completed my second workout of Level 4 today! Definitely gonna increase my weights next time...is it just does week 4 seem 'easier' than week 3?