BLACK TEEM WEEK 10!!

Options

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Afternoon black team! I have been way to quiet lately and though I have been lurking I havnt been around much.

Sam-I hope everything works out well with the party situation. Family can be so difficult sometimes.
    Marla-Hope the tooth doesnt start hurting you. I am in desperate need of a trip to the dentist. Hope yours holds up.
    Lori-Keep pushing, you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Had a great morning today, Got out and ran my 3rd road race (Second 5k). It was a great run down by the water. It was on a gravel path which makes it a bit harder but It was a beautiful day for it. Came in at 25:04 so I managed to beat my prior best time by a little over two mins. Guess who placed first in the Male 20-29 catagory!?.That's right folks...It was ME! However, Guess how many males there were between the ages of 20-29?.....You guessed it! JUST ME!. lol But I don't mind winning by default. I got a cool pint glass out of the deal. lol Anyhoo, I'm going to get the little guy down for his nap. I will check in with you all later. Still basking in the glow of the runner's high.... ahhhhhhh

:drinker:

Way to go, Batman! You're so my hero!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Go Batman!

Did it look something like this?

Batman-Running.gif

My hero!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Alright Black Team. Being a good girl today. Ready to chew off my arm... but being good.
  • sexygrandma
    sexygrandma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im new here & I need motivation &support
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Go Batman!

Batman-Running.gif

Oh lori I love that running batman! lol

You guys are the best. lol
  • sexygrandma
    sexygrandma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    is there a pink team
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    is there a pink team

I'm not sure where it is, but I have seen one around here.

Anyhow, welcome to MFP and the Black Team!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    I was being badass this morning and ran 7.2 miles today. Broke 1000 calories in one workout for the first time. :bigsmile: Looking forward to our spaghetti dinner with salad AND a glass of wine...and maybe even a little ice cream if I am not too full.
  • 72lori
    Options
    I was being badass this morning and ran 7.2 miles today. Broke 1000 calories in one workout for the first time. :bigsmile: Looking forward to our spaghetti dinner with salad AND a glass of wine...and maybe even a little ice cream if I am not too full.

You were being a bad *kitten*! Way to go. Wow. I am in awe.....
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hi my beauties. Inventory week is over, I've got another 4 days before I get a day off. But then we are going to spend the entire weekend at Lake Erie, we are going to ferry our bikes over to Kelly's Island and ride, ride ride. HOPEFULLY. While doing inventory, I was using my extra big muscles to pull myself along on top of one of those rolling ladders like you see in retail stores. Bad. Move. I pulled a muscle or something I can barely move. Muscle is spasming like crazy. Cancelled my running and biking for tonight. Trying to take it easy and let it heal up really fast before Kelly's Island. Plus, Ben called and got our vacation package booked. 2 nights and 3 days in West Virginia, a full day rafting trip and a tree top canopy tour with 10 ziplines, 5 rope bridges and a repel. This is in 2 weeks. I HAVE to get better!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Hi my beauties. Inventory week is over, I've got another 4 days before I get a day off. But then we are going to spend the entire weekend at Lake Erie, we are going to ferry our bikes over to Kelly's Island and ride, ride ride. HOPEFULLY. While doing inventory, I was using my extra big muscles to pull myself along on top of one of those rolling ladders like you see in retail stores. Bad. Move. I pulled a muscle or something I can barely move. Muscle is spasming like crazy. Cancelled my running and biking for tonight. Trying to take it easy and let it heal up really fast before Kelly's Island. Plus, Ben called and got our vacation package booked. 2 nights and 3 days in West Virginia, a full day rafting trip and a tree top canopy tour with 10 ziplines, 5 rope bridges and a repel. This is in 2 weeks. I HAVE to get better!

Ouch! Take it easy and hope you feel better soon!

Have fun when you get to "Almost Heaven." WV is such a beautiful place...my adopted home state. :love:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello Black team

I still am not happy with the scale, it is moving the WRONG WAY!!!! I didnt eat anything bad the same stuff I usually do

well hopefully by wednesday I will have a few oz's lost at this rate I wont make it to goal by my anniversary July 28th
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Greetings bestest buddies--

T-I-R-E-D-- that spells Marla, sort of.

Got up at 6am to get the golfers out, dozed for another hour and began typing at 7 for my 10am deadline, for which I was 30 minutes late. Brutal file-- blech.

Hubs had all teens and most tweens with him at the golf course-- one playing, everyone else caddying. (this week is the U.S. Junior Amateur, and U.S. Girls Junior Amateur in nearby Bedminster, New Jersey . Sarah's playing, Aaron, Faith and Rebekah are caddying)

This left me Hope as my eldest helper-- and we had to hit two grocery stores, make macaroni salad and fruit salad for a barbeque dinner we were hosting this evening for some golfing friends in for the tournament from North Dakota.

Typing, shopping, cooking, cleaning, hosting--

How many calories do you think I burned? I'm freakin' exhausted. (yeah, I know, the freakin' word again-- wanna make somethin' of it?)

Hubs even suggested I take my standard 3pm typing AND take a 90 minute round trip out to the course to pick up Aaron-- I asked him, "Are you MAD?" (as in insane, not angry)

I know I'm good, but sheesh-- Superwoman over here has limits, you know? :noway:

Heading to beddybye, my fine friends. Very tiring day, but lot of fun visiting with some old friends.

Later-- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Go Batman!

Batman-Running.gif

Priceless--

This is just perfect--
  • 72lori
    Options
    Marla- when I hear your stories, the idea of a job doens't sound so bad. You never leave your house and your days sound brutal! Sweet dreams lady, you deserve it.

Lynnie- get yourself fixed up, you will have such fun trips so make sure you are healthy!

I didn't log my foods today (go figure) but they were a ton better and hubs and I walked this AM and tonight, so about 5 miles.

Sleep tight my black team friends!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Had a lazy day until this evening. My mom and I played badminton for an hour and I burned over 600 some calories! Bout time I get something done there! Hope you are all doing good and have a great week!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Morning my black team pals.

Marla-Get some rest my dear. Sounds like one hell of a day!
    Renae-WTG on the badmitton. Excersice that come as part of just having fun is the best kind!
    Lynnie-Cheers to the end of inventory week. phew. DW and I hate the month of febuary because that is when I typically run inventory for my stores which means I usually dissapear for the month. Next time get down off the ladder and movie it the right way lady! NO WALKING LADDERS. =P
    Family Girl-I know how you feel with the scale. Difference is I deserve to have the scale go the wrong way. I have been excerisicing as usual but I keep having an issue with late night eating. Has something to do with an appetite swing from officially being off the nicotine patches. At least I'm not smoking but I have to get the need to eat everything in site under control.

Anyhoo, I am up expecially early this morning and I am working in my home store today which is about 7 miles from the house so I believe I will be riding my bike in today! Love when I can do that! Anyhoo, Have a great day my friends!

:drinker:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    Morning Black Team - Headache kicked my butt until yesterday evening, then poof it was gone. Went for a nice run/walk with the family. I ran a mile at our local cemetary (very hilly) while he walked with the kiddos then he did a 1/2 mile while I walked with the kids. It was a lovely workout for all of us. I'm proud of him for wanting to get healthy. He said running in the cemetary is the perfect reminder...
  • 72lori
    Options
    Morning! Got up went to the gym, need to clean. Have a good one!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team :happy:
    Well I've been MIA and lost my way now I need to get back on track and I need your help and motivation.
    I've been on vacation and not logging in and just being down right lazy. So today is a new start for me. I gained back four pounds and I am not happy with my self but I just have to change the things I am doing and not doing and that is logging in my foods and getting on here. So today is the start of a new day and a new me. So thank you for being here for me in advance.:flowerforyou: I will log and drink all of my water from now on. :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: