5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• VirtuousJoy
    VirtuousJoy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. My goal is 150!
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5"

SW - 120
    CW - 118
    GW - 112-115

Taryn, I sympathize. I've had trouble keeping weight on my whole life. And it's often hard to find anyone who understands that gaining weight can be just as hard as losing it. This is the first time I've ever had to go in the other direction.

I remember telling people I was fine at 100, but looking back at those pictures makes me cringe. I looked terrible.

its definitely hard. and back then i never saw it as a problem, sad that now can see how unhealthy i looked but yet remember at that time thinking "oh i look good" it was something i always tried to ignore, but you cant. so now im just taking it one day at a time. but i think its a huge wake up call && im only so open about it because i hate seeing people struggle with it as well or wanting to be like that.
  • DulceDollie
    DulceDollie Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm barely under 5'6. I got down to 135 a few years back and felt great. That's also my Jr. High weight. I got up to 182 this Winter and am down to 160 now. I'd like to be at 130-135, that's my goal!
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 181.6lbs and want to get down to 134lbs :)
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    SW: 154
    CW: 142

My overall goal is 132lbs, although I'll have to see how I feel when I get there because I've been 128lbs previously (although I was younger) and I looked skinny but not skeletal, so that could be a good weight for me. I might just decide to tone up and not worry about weight when I hit 132 though.
  • llunchyka
    llunchyka Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 6'5''. I started out with 72 kg (158 lbs), currenly I'm 66kg (145 lbs). My goal weight is around 60kg (about 130, 135 lbs).
  • Brittanysmith1001
    Brittanysmith1001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My ideal body type and weight exactly
    I always feel like the odd one out on posts like this...my goal is 160(or in the 160s..) I'm currently at 169(down from 235!) :)
    I have a larger frame, and I just don't see the need for myself to reach anything lower...I want to live, and enjoy eating still! :)

I am almost 5'5" and my goal is in the 160.s..... Feeling like I want to be much bigger than the other people here.

My ideal body type is something like Kim Kardashian, Beyonce or Jennifer Hudson with more definition in my arms and legs (I have tendencies to gain muscle, especially in my arms and legs, so I might as well deal with it instead of hoping for skinny thighs or whatever.)
    [/quote]
  • toned_n_curvy
    Options
    i'm pretty happy at 160, but 150 is my ugw. i've heard that i look as small as 120, i carry my weight VERY proportionatly. im lucky.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 140 and making steady progress. Not sure if it's possible with my frame. I may adjust to 150.
  • ASHBERGER
    Options
    I'm 5'6, starting weight 198, current weight 178, and goal weight 150. After that I'll see if I need to lose more.
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get in the healthy bmi range, 154 is my goal. I have lost 20.4 pounds so far and I have 21 left to go.
  • nresendes27
    Options
    I am 5,8 and 188 (lost 6 so far) I am comfortable at 160 but my goal is 145. This program is great. Good Luck!!!
  • Hotpinkmama
    Options
    In the end I would like to be 137, a size 6/8. But for now I am just shooting for 197 by the end of this year then I will reset my goal for next year.
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Initially I'm aiming for the weight I was when I got married - 154lbs (11 stones), but once I get there, I'll most likely want another 7lbs off to get to 10 1/2 stones.

To be honest, when I go below that kind of weight, I start looking kinda gaunt and I've no desire to be skinny, just to be healthy and be able to get nice clothes that fit me well and look good on me. :)

18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2 don't forget the 1/2! haha. I've lost 10lbs so far, and i'm shooting for 12 more, which will bring me to 130! But if I don't get to 130 because of muscle..and I fit in a size 4 pants, then that's where I want to land! That's my little secret goal, a size 4. I'm a size 6 now so I think it will take pretty close to the 12lbs to get me there..will see as I go. But like I said it's not so much about the scale at this point in my journey as it is the inches and how my clothes fit...the less you have to lose it seems like it gets that way.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    my goal weight is 160
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
  • jenniakers
    Options
    I want to be a superhero!!!! :laugh:

Actually, I'm 5'5.5" and my current weight is 150. My goal weight is 140, but I think I may want to go a bit lower and build some muscle back. Honestly, I don't really care what the scale say, as long as I feel like I'm where I want to be.
  • pinkladeez11
    Options
    Ummm I'm at 130 right now.. Was at 145 in high school and lowest in college has been around 120. I want to get back to the 120 range. Felt out of control with food for a while now so I'm trying hard to get back on track. Not easy. I have the worst time at night after dinner. I snack like crazy and can't seem to really stop, just always going back. Anyone else have this problem?
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft7 and would love to be 135, but wouldn't mind being 150
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!