13 to go
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Did 3 miles yesterday and 3 yo day
    8/50
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! I was working out 5-6 times a week and lost 30 pounds then my husband got a new job and our family's schedule was turned upside down! I've got to get back into the swing of things again and loose 40 more pounds! I would like you guys to YELL at me if I don't do this at least every other day. I need a drill sergeant:bigsmile: I'm excited again!!!! YEAH!

OOPS! My weekly goal right now is 30 miles a month with the hopes of jumping up once I get back into the groove!
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    March Goal:124 Miles: Doing Leslie Sansone 4 Really Big Miles(with firm band & jogging boost) 5 days a week!

Walked: 4 miles -on 3/8

Miles left=100
  • mamamea413
    Options
    March Goal:124 Miles Doing Leslie Sansone 4 Really Big Miles(with firm band & jogging boost) 5 days a week!
    Walked: 4 miles (on 3/7) Sick yesterday :sick: Much better today :happy: will try to make up on Sat.
    Miles left=104 to go

Mamamea, you're coming back with a vengeance! Awesome!

Thank you :bigsmile: you are also doing a great job!!
  • mamamea413
    Options
    TO TidyTinTin
    Thanks! your also doing a great job!!
  • dnewton123
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone. I use her 5 Really Big Miles DVD for my workouts.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday walkers!

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/9) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 36 miles

Left to complete – 54 miles
  • mamamea413
    Options
    March Goal:124 Miles: Doing Leslie Sansone 4 Really Big Miles(with firm band & jogging boost) 5 days a week!

Walked: 4 miles -on 3/9

Miles left=96
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    1 mile in this morning. Had intended to do the 4 mile DVD tonight. And the evening all went hay wire due to an ill family member. :-(

Good news everything is ok. Bad. I didn't get the extra miles in I wanted today.

Fresh start tomorrow.

12 to go.

On another happy note. Think it's realistic to think I can up my goal next month. :-)

Happy Weekend everyone.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I have Leslies 5 Mile walk and I was doing great for a while. I mixed it up with Jillian's 30DS. I did see some pretty good results so I'd like to start it up again 5 days a week.

I'm Rachel and my monthly goal is to lose two pounds in March and do Leslie's 5 Mile Walk Mon-Fri, some days I might switch it out for Jillian's 30 Day Shred to add a bit of flavor to my walks or walk on my neighborhood's wooded trail.
  • mamamea413
    Options

Walked: 4 miles -on 3/9

Miles left=96

exercise.png
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    My plan is to get some yard work done either today or tomorrow and also get some walking in--just not sure if I'll walk outside or do a video. I guess that will depend on the weather!
  • mamamea413
    Options

exercise.png
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Goal is 60 miles
    March 7th = 4miles down!
    March 8th = 4 miles
    March 10th = 4 miles
    So I have 48 miles to go!!! :D
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Walked another 2 miles today, outside,
    10/50
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    4 miles today. 8 to go.
  • jessica_johnson2011
    jessica_johnson2011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    March goal: 100 miles

March 1 - 10 miles
    March 4 - 6 miles
    March 5 - 8 miles
    March 6 - 10 miles
    March 7 - 6 miles
    March 8 - 5 miles
    March 9 - 6 miles
    March 10 - 6miles
    March 11 - 5 miles so far! :)

62 miles done! 38 miles to go!
  • zumbamommaof4
    zumbamommaof4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    a few years back I lost 33lbs doing LS walking videos. I had some health problems and got way off track and gained about 25 back. So now 4 years later I am getting back on track with controlling my diet and exercising. I recently started taking Zumba classes and I love it. I go three times a week and I am supplementing the other days with walking. I either do LS DVD or if it's nice outside I will take a walk around the neighborhood. I usually put in 3 miles each time. So my goal for this month is 20 miles. Keep up the great work everyone.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Is ther room for one more. I gave up my gym memebership. Now I plan to just use my LS walking DVDS.