Married ladies....

Options

Replies

• tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well, me and my husband are together since primary school, so we can just look at each other and know how much the other one weights :)
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Struggling with my weight is something I've dealt with for a really long time. Granted when I met the husband I was at least a good 53lbs lighter (around 180lbs) than I am now after already having lost weight. So do the math, I put on 95lbs since I met him 12yrs ago. Really, the way I see it is that number on the scale isn't gonna tell him any more than standing in front of him naked so what's the big deal if he knows what I weigh. He has always loved me the same regardless of that number.

So yes, he knows how much I weigh. From my highest of 275, right down to my last weigh in on friday at 233. No secrets.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    yup. i told him what i weighed on Saturday.
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm. My husband knows how much I weigh cuz I complain about it. We've been married two months. At 112, he still feels like there is room for improvement. I, in no way, have a flat tummy which is like the biggest turn on ever for him. I'm only 5'1.5". Lol. But he does love me completely even without the tummy, and it generally decently supportive of my weightloss.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    He still doesn't believe how much I weigh now, nor did he when I told how much I weighed at my heaviest. He does not believe I've lost nearly 60 lbs. :explode:
  • My husband knows what I weigh .. I think hes always known as Ive been up and down ... During my first pregnancy I gained 65 pounds ( yikes ! ) and have been struggling with it ever since , that was 9 years ago :/ ... He also has gained , and has in the past year really been focusing on losing and getting into shape .

This is had been something we have been now working on together , so I know his weight and he knows mine :)

Its funny how people carry weight so differently ... I am also 5'3'' , weigh 155 , and wear a 12 :( BOOO ! ...work in progress ;)
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My husband does know what I weigh. I have a paper on my fridge that I log my weight and measurements each week. He is my support system and helps motivate me on my journey... :love:
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My husband cant remember my shoe size.. which has been the same since Jr. High! lol And weight is such a tricky thing... two people who weigh the same could look completely different. And being women we are usually better at hiding troubled area with cute clothes right! :P
    BTW that's cute :)
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Yes, DH knows what I weigh. And if I ever fuss he reminds me that I have muscle and so I really look 10 lbs lighter. I think women that have muscle, can look like they weigh less than what they really weigh.

AND, when I point our my "problem" areas, he looks at me and says he doesn't see what I am talking about. So, I think some of our "fat" to us, is really "womanly curves" to them.
  • JustLena75
    JustLena75 Posts: 114
    Options
    Yes, he has an idea. He has watched me lose 160lbs over the course of our relationship. I'm not ashamed to divulge at all...considering that my weight used to have a 3 in front of it.
  • nikrit84
    nikrit84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes my husband knows my weight. Never a good thing for either of us when we discuss it though. He is one of "those" who eats, eats, eats and can never gain an ounce. So he is embarrased to see that he weighs less or the same as me and I am embarrased to see that I weigh more than a man. It is normally the other way around! So yes he knows, but we both choose not to discuss it lol
  • tgianino
    tgianino Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know my husband's weight, but he doesn't know mine! I'll tell him when I lose more weight!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yes he does but only because I talk about it.. I don't think he really cares lol
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    My Husband know everything about me bless him, I call him to look at the scale and make him look at me naked and everything
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm not married, but yes, he does. I think it'd be sort of ridiculous if he didn't know such a simple thing about me. You're supposed to be completely open with each other, and if you can't divulge your weight to your significant other, that seems like a problem...
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My husband knows my weight when I do... lol
    He really doesn't care, but when I am losing or gaining, I share it to help hold myself accountable.

This!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I've been married for 9 years, we've been together for 14, he's seen me at my smallest (120) when I was 21, and my biggest 212 (9 months pregnant).
    He has no clue what I weigh. I told him once I get to my goal I'll tell him the number I started at (206) I'm 191 he will be shocked. I'm ashamed to tell him, even though I know he loves me so much.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    He knows...
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My wife is pretty amazing. Our fourth child was born only seven weeks ago, and she is almost back to her pre-pregnancy weight. (She will probably be at her pre-pregnancy weight before I am at mine... ha ha).

I know how little she weighs because we talk about our state of health and fitness all the time. And yup, I am mighty proud that she takes such good care of herself! My wife is a gem! :happy:
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Oh HELL no :laugh:

This!