Replies

• HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwich :love:
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm wondering how many calories you guys are allowing yourself per day to have 1000 left at the end of the day. I get excited to have 250 calories left where I can have a scoop or two of low cal chocolate ice cream...or a piece of cheese and a few crackers. I would love an entire bag of chips ahoy cookies and a big glass of ice cold skim milk. That is going to be my celebration dinner when I hit my goal!! lol
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    If I had 1000 cals left I would eat whatever I wanted (probably either chocolate, wine or toast with butter and peanut butter) and then I would sit down to make a better plan for tomorrow, because today has clearly not gone well.

My original post included the macros I had by 6:00PM

Calories: 937
    Carbs: 59
    Fat: 14
    Protein: 139

I usually have approximately 400-500 calories left for dinner...however I had an unexpectedly long cardio session which is why I had so many calories left for dinner.

I strongly believe in eating my exercise calories, at least 70% of them because I am trying to retain as much muscle mass as possible while at a caloric deficit. I theoretically have 1000 calories left to eat, but realistically I'll probably eat 700-800.

I've had a fairly nutritious day, as my macros should indicate.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I would give my left arm to have 1000 calories left!! I have never been in that situation EVER! I love food tooooooo much!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    If I had that high of a deficit and was really in the mood to sin and eat something that I rarely eat? Easy!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory :love:

That baby will blow ALL your macros out of the water. Plus you'll need an ice cold glass of milk to go with it. :drinker:
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    Moderation is the key, people!! Sheesh!! If your honest with yourself, have eaten healthy, and feel hungry, eat what you want, with in reason!!! Can we honestly say we never have the occassion were we eat the candy, pizza, soda, wine (for some), and still lose weight? If we make room for it in our calories, it's okay. Yes, it about eating healthy, but we also need to splurge at times. In my opinion those that claim to never have "treats", either lie or fall off the wagon. Enjoy your extra calories anyway you want them or save them for another treat down the road. Hats off to you for working so hard today!!!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    One bite of this will do the trick.

bigburger.jpg
    Options

bigburger.jpg

HAHA! I love the 5lbs of pickles *sprinkled* on top
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    What did you end up with? I would have gone for the reese's pb egg and ice cream (gots to get that fat up, right?).
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would eat nothing and likely evaporate 140 grams of body fat =)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If I had 1000 cals left I would eat whatever I wanted (probably either chocolate, wine or toast with butter and peanut butter) and then I would sit down to make a better plan for tomorrow, because today has clearly not gone well.

My original post included the macros I had by 6:00PM

Calories: 937
    Carbs: 59
    Fat: 14
    Protein: 139

I usually have approximately 400-500 calories left for dinner...however I had an unexpectedly long cardio session which is why I had so many calories left for dinner.

I strongly believe in eating my exercise calories, at least 70% of them because I am trying to retain as much muscle mass as possible while at a caloric deficit. I theoretically have 1000 calories left to eat, but realistically I'll probably eat 700-800.

I've had a fairly nutritious day, as my macros should indicate.

Fair enough - the way I read it, you had 937 left after eating all your meals for the day, and that didnt sound like a good place to be.
    I hope you enjoyed your bonus cals.
    Options
    What did you end up with? I would have gone for the reese's pb egg and ice cream (gots to get that fat up, right?).

I had a bag of dried fruit & nuts...I know that it sounds "healthier" than some of the options listed here but I LOVE dried mango, pineapple, cranberries...you name it :D Here are my stats for today:

TODAY:
    Cals: 1,587
    Carbs: 152
    Fat: 38
    Protein: 149
    Potassium: 3,169
    Sodium: 2,030

Remaining
    CALS: 350
    CARBS: 41
    FAT: 27
    PROTEIN: -4
    POTASSIUM: 331
    SODIUM: 470

I regret not getting the Cadbury Creme Egg...it is my favorite chocolate and it's only available once a year!!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ZOMG I love cadbury eggs.
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
    Options
    i may be in love with pizza! but then again chinese food is pretty fantastic!!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    IF I had that many calories left and IF I was hungry, I would probably eat pizza.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I leave it there. On days when I exercise a lot, I have about 1,000-1,200 left (by volleyball).
    I feel strong when I look back at my diary and get too say "I saved (number of calories) and stayed strong."
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

bigburger.jpg

Or this.

13510867602117417_lEvfUgEu.jpg
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who was at a 1,000 deficit a day. Whew

Having almost 1000 calories left to eat is not the same thing as having a deficit.
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wine
    This^^
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

Or this.

Awesome!