How will you reward yourself when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• militarydreams
    militarydreams Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Spandex
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm going to by myself some cute new clothes to show of my figure. Got a trip to Atlanta planned this summer and I don't want to go down there all frumpy =\
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    By walking around naked. All the time.

:laugh: !!!

I almost spat my oatmeal when I real that.... AWESOME!
  • y353
    y353 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I gave myself the reward from the first mini goal: A free pass at a sushi buffet!
    Feel guilty tho hahahah

I'm thinking about buying new pants in the next goal, I'm walking around too much with my old jeans that look like diapers.
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    by having a sunny holiday where i can be unashamed of taking my top off on the beach.
    oh and a bacon butty! just the one mind lol
  • nettie23
    nettie23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a few goals to reach before I get to my final goal.

10 pounds new workout fit.
    20 pounds new nike shoes
    30 pounds spa day
    45 pounds lots of new clothes
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This was a really good topic to post about! I love reading everyone's goals and rewards!! For me I have 10 pound bench marks to keep me motivated:

10 lbs- new gym gear and medi/ pedi ( success- water bottle and long sleeve shirt with the gym logo)
    20lbs- New heals and sexy lingerie plus new gym shirt and medi/ pedi
    30lbs- (halfway mark) new dress plus new heals and sexy lingerie plus new gym shirt and medi/ pedi
    40 lbs- medi/ pedi/ tanning/ spa day!
    50 lbs- new clothes!!!
    60 lbs- [Goal Weight] Tasteful naked shadow pictures/ sheet draped pictures by professional photographer and i want to get it blown up/ painted and framed for my house... :)
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Taking my shirt off in public. I don't care where I am.

Okay, maybe not in church....or at a senior citizen's home....but hey....

Why not in a senior citizen's home? What do you have against old ladies? The need eye candy too! :laugh:
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My reward once I reach my goals ( if my wife allows me, that is) is to get a shark tattoo on my mid section were I marked with an X ( I tried drawing a shark instead but it didnt go so well) I have always loved sharks and when I see one i'm always in awe of how beautiful and gracefull they are but at the same time dangerous. And since sharks are almost 100% muscle and very little fat ( something I inspire to be aswell) I think its the perfect gift to myself!! Hopefully I will be able to convince her. :frown:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyt.jpg
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have a facial haircut and make up lesson booked now I am 10lb down
    for my final goal I want to buy a pair of designer (amazing looking I have a fantastic but) jeans.
    and I'll be able to fit in them!!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    My reward once I reach my goals ( if my wife allows me, that is) is to get a shark tattoo on my mid section were I marked with an X ( I tried drawing a shark instead but it didnt go so well) I have always loved sharks and when I see one i'm always in awe of how beautiful and gracefull they are but at the same time dangerous. And since sharks are almost 100% muscle and very little fat ( something I inspire to be aswell) I think its the perfect gift to myself!! Hopefully I will be able to convince her. :frown:
    if you don't mind me asking, what is your goal and why do you need your wife's permission?
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'd like to pick up a few pairs of jeans in my new size. :happy:
    I'd also like to buy a new bikini.
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    By looking fantastic in my wedding dress :-)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm taking over the world. You have fair warning, so get ready. :laugh:

Actually I have no idea. I expect to hit goal before my son is 18, so I won't be taking off on the Appalachian Trail right away, but still thinking about doing it, so maybe I'll hit goal, pat myself on the back, and start getting in shape for that. It's not something I'll feel prepared for just by being skinny and being able to walk around my neighborhood without sounding and looking like a lame cow.
  • bwilliams93
    bwilliams93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    shopping and happiness :)
  • bwilliams93
    bwilliams93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd like to pick up a few pairs of jeans in my new size. :happy:
    I'd also like to buy a new bikini.

:D
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Tattoo and make some girls that knocked me back wishing they had of cashed on when they had the chance lol
  • sam76943
    sam76943 Posts: 21
    Options
    I think a new goal. I set my goal weight too high for a healthy BMI starting out because I thought I would not succeed as usual. My loss is going well and quite rapid so I think I will set a new goal and try to get to a healthy BMI!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have set 2 rewards for myself.

I am currently weighing in at 150.8 and by May 27th, when I run my first half marathon(my first reward) I want to weigh 139.

Then I am planning an anniversary trip in Sept for my husband and I and I want to make sure that I am done to my goal weight of 129 and I WILL be walking around in a flattering bathing suit.

And of course new clothes to fit my new body!!
  • EBell83
    EBell83 Posts: 18
    Options
    My first mini goal for having saved 250 cals at the end of every day for 10 days, is to go to a hockey game and enjoy a nice cheese smothered pretzel. My other goals are mileage based. Once I hit 5 mile runs, I'm getting new running shoes. Weight wise...I haven't really set any goals for when I get to certain weights. I suppose new clothes will be in order...