5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm around 5'6, 5'7 and my median goal is 140, hoping to possibly hit 130 eventually but we'll see how it goes.
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'5" and 5'6". The thinnest I've been was when I was in 6th grade at 135 and so I don't think that's very realistic, so I'm shooting for 145.
  • xxhollow
    xxhollow Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 1/4" shy of 5'6. I've started this lifestyle change weighing in at 178lbs. I currently weigh 150.5lbs and my final goal is to be at 138lbs. Once I reach 138lbs, I might reevaluate and want to lose a few more lbs. Honestly, I just want to have the confidence I've always wanted to have. Even at what I weigh now, I lack self esteem. :(
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/4" shy of 5'6. I've started this lifestyle change weighing in at 178lbs. I currently weigh 150.5lbs and my final goal is to be at 138lbs. Once I reach 138lbs, I might reevaluate and want to lose a few more lbs. Honestly, I just want to have the confidence I've always wanted to have. Even at what I weigh now, I lack self esteem. :(

I laughed when I saw this because I am 1/4" shy as well. In all the tools on the web...I just post that I am 5'6" (makes me feel better).
    Anyway, my first goal is to be 140 lbs...then will re-evaluate!
  • emilyrthompson
    Options
    I am barely shy of 5'6 and I flucuate between 141 and 146. I would like to get to 136-138 and stay there for once. Since my mid 20's, I have only been back to that weight once, and I feel so perfect there. I am so focused!
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 when I am slimmer, my feet also shrink 2 shoes sizes lol.

My goal is 182 pounds or 168 if I can manage it. A little bit higher than the rest of you but I've never known anything slimmer I guess.
  • Kaia_BS
    Kaia_BS Posts: 5
    Options
    I'd love to be 120-115 (:
    Started at 155, now down to 146 :)
    Getting there ahaa
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am between 5'6 and 5'7, and would love to get down to 140. Not been there for about 20 years lol!! I started off at 250 (that was a shock when I stepped on the scales), and am 19 down already.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    5ft6 and i aiming for 152 ish so about 13 pounds away. I am very bottom heavy. I have achieved a small size on top but my bottom half refuses to co-operate. My real goal is ultimate fitness and a toned body. I have a very slim top section but it needs to be toned to look good.
  • healthekate
    healthekate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and started at 168. Honestly, if I could get into the 120s I'd be really happy, but my (more realistic) goal is to maintain at 130-135, which is a really healthy and manageable goal. Currently I'm maintaining at 145-150, so I still have plenty of work ahead of me!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

I laughed when I saw this because I am 1/4" shy as well. In all the tools on the web...I just post that I am 5'6" (makes me feel better).

I think you are a twin with me! Ever golfed in Oregon?
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I think you are a twin with me! Ever golfed in Oregon?

WE ARE TWINS!!! LOL
    No...closest I have ever come to Oregon is golfing in British Columbia and Alberta Canada! Have you ever been to Georgia or Florida for golf? I live about one hour and 45 minutes away from Augusta and 50 minutes from Savannah!
  • CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    If I stand up really tall in the morning I hit 5'6"...otherwise I am just shy of it. Aiming for 135 (currently 145) and then re-evaluate. I am not losing evenly and you can count every rib practically but have 41.5 inch hips.
  • cjmommy09
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is 140lbs. 20lbs to go! Hoping to get there by the summer.
  • saraella1987
    saraella1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3.75 and my goal is to get into a size 10 jeans. Right now I'm about 240lbs. Long way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!