Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options
Feeling a little out of place here...haven't seen too many people like me MFP. It's getting lonely :(

Replies

• Mahragha
    Mahragha Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel lonely no more! I need to lose over more than 100lbs so Ill be with you to the end! Anyone else that need friends that need to lose over 100+lbs send me a friend invite Ill love to support you!
  • sporter14
    Options
    Hello. I am like you. I need to lose 100 plus pounds. I have been signed up for MFP for awhile; however, I have just started using it this week. 100 pounds seems like a long way to go. We have just got to stay focused and take each day as it comes. Good luck!
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    me too,,,Ive got alot of weight, more then 100 lbs

add me to your friends list.
  • Gingersnaps39
    Options
    Hi, i understand feeling lonely and that no one is like me . I need to lose 100lbs ++ . feel free to add me . Ginger
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got 100+ to lose and am in for the long haul! :flowerforyou:
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    pretty_blue_eyes85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me! Anyone can add me :)
  • tjhodgen
    tjhodgen Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm right there with ya girl! Not an easy task but we can do it! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • Jeaninedj
    Jeaninedj Posts: 43
    Options
    Trust me, you're not alone. I'm new here too and I have about 100 pounds to lose. For now my goal is set to be under 200 though. Baby steps.

Feel free to add me!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You're not out of place. My journey started before MFP, and I have 122 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you want/need the extra support.
  • Anet47
    Anet47 Posts: 24
    Options
    Likewise! 120!
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're in for a long, rewarding journey!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
    I need to lose 100lb (im only 5 foot 1). So far, ive lost 18lb...but slow and steady wins the race :D
  • recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Lonely? There are a ton of us. You aren't looking too hard. Check out all the success stories of those that lost well over 100lbs. I read a success story the other day from someone who lost over 300lbs!!! When you start to feel sorry for yourself, think about those people and where they started. You have to WANT to lose the weight and change your life. If you don't really want to...then you haven't hit rock bottom. And you won't loose the weight.
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i have a lot to lose...u can add me...:wink:
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 150 pounds. You're so not alone! Feel free to add me :)
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you're in good company...i have about 150 lbs to lose (ideally), but right now my goal is 50. it's the first bit that's the hardest b/c we are learning to change our habits.

please add me as a friend. that goes for anyone else out there, too!
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 200 lbs. to lose.
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    July 2012 I knew the feeling. I have lost about 70lbs now. You can do it. Just make small goals. I set goals every 10-20 lbs that were meaningful and celebrated those accomplisments. I just make small changes to my lifestyle each week vs calling it a diet, which never worked for me. I still have about 40-45lbs to go to reach my college weight. You can add me as a friend if u like and good luck!
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 124 pounds overweight... I can lose this weight and so can you!!! :D