3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• grumpytroll
    grumpytroll Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    1) I love watching Pop That Zit videos...anything with cysts and pus lol

2) I still feel guilty about stealing a tiny piece of Lego 30 years ago

3) I accidentally jammed my cat in the patio door. ( he's fine)

Oh my goodness #1 is me all the way. I get stuck on youtube looking at the videos.

Glad I'm not alone then lol
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    1. I weigh my Marks and Spencer's piccolino cherry tomatoes as plain old bog standard tomatoes because they're so expensive.
    2. Some days I could cry leaving my dogs to go to work. I never feel like that about MrWW.
    3. I used to take money from my parents' missionary savings box so I could buy crisps. :cry: That's the worst of all.
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1. I am way more self conscious since I lost weight, especially when people comment on it

2. I am petrified of the future: being alone,where I'll live,what job I'll have,whether I'll have kids,things changing basically

3. I just said goodbye to someone I've known for less than 3 weeks and I miss him already :(
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    1. I'm scared for both my children with prescription drug addictions.
    2. I am way too emotional.
    3. I wish my husband loved me.
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    1. I'm scared for both my children with prescription drug addictions.
    2. I am way too emotional.
    3. I wish my husband loved me.

4. I HATE silence.
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    1) I never log the small spoonful of M&Ms I get from our candy dispenser (it is usually about 8 M&Ms).
    2) I dance to music while I am cooking.
    3) I have a solid plan for the zombie apocalypse.
  • sarahjaynestewart
    Options
    1. I am Addicted to Diagnosis Murder and Still have a crush on **** Van *kitten*, He's 86 years old now. :-S

2. Most days I'm too depressed about my weight to even workout.

3. I have been craving a Chinese for so long now I sometimes dream I'm eating one.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    1. I could eat chocolate for every meal
    2. I don't like my husband
    3. I've taken office supplies home from work
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    1. I have always enjoyed being alone more than being with others. Pair that with my outrageous anxiety and fear of the future and I'm pretty sure I'm making my boyfriend's life miserable (though I can't think of anyone who does NOT deserve it more than him)

2. I wake up every morning with a knot in my stomach that I have to go to my job. I feel like a complete waste of space and my boss and counterpart despise me and think I'm worthless. Sometimes it pisses me off....sometimes I wonder if they're right.

3. I've been slipping into old eating behaviors....and lying about it to my parents and brothers.
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    1. I have always enjoyed being alone more than being with others. Pair that with my outrageous anxiety and fear of the future and I'm pretty sure I'm making my boyfriend's life miserable (though I can't think of anyone who does NOT deserve it more than him)

2. I wake up every morning with a knot in my stomach that I have to go to my job. I feel like a complete waste of space and my boss and counterpart despise me and think I'm worthless. Sometimes it pisses me off....sometimes I wonder if they're right.

3. I've been slipping into old eating behaviors....and lying about it to my parents and brothers.

This is me to a tee!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    1. I am going away for the weekend with my wife and plan to eat at the buffet and drink a lot of beer.
    2. I rarely wear my seatbelt.
    3. I have a disability that I don't advertise online.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    1 - I sometimes log my alcohol as quick calories so I wont get judged

2 - I don't eat my exercise calories during the week (but I drink them at the weekend - see above) and I absolutely cannot get my head around the eat more to lose/net calories business.

3 - I hate my job, but it's easy and I'm lazy and it gives me time to feed my addiction to MFP!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    1. I am unceasingly lazy and self-destructive when it comes to many aspects of my life.

2. I am the villain in a book.

3. There are times I want to scream at my 3.5 year old daughter, "Could you please just shut the **** up for five ****** minutes, my beautiful little Princess?"
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    1. I am seriously contemplating quitting my job without notice. Unprofessional? Yes. Beneficial for my mental health and quality of life? YESSSSSSS
    2. I flex my baby bicep in the mirror from time to time. I am a little proud of it.
    3. I can count on one hand how many friends I have. Sad but true.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    1. I am unceasingly lazy and self-destructive when it comes to many aspects of my life.

2. I am the villain in a book.

3. There are times I want to scream at my 3.5 year old daughter, "Could you please just shut the **** up for five ****** minutes, my beautiful little Princess?"

LOL @ #3. I imagine I will feel this way when I have children :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    3 more minor confessions:
    1) I think that one of the guys that I indirectly report to is a great co-worker but a crappy boss and I cringe at the thought of him reviewing my work. Also, I get a silent joy out of discussing the ridiculousness of some of his actions with other co-workers.
    2) One of my co-workers calls me “guns.” I think he wants me to show off my “heat” but is afraid to ask, so I wear tank tops and cap sleeves to torture him.
    3) I play the lottery twice a week. We can’t really afford for me to blow $416 a year on lottery tickets, but it’s the price I pay to dream of things being easier.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    1. My persian cat poops on the utility room floor every day. Cat flap and cat litter ignored. IT STINKS!
    2. I had to reduce my friends list to zero on MFP as I was spending too much time on the site. I miss them and sneak peaks at their profiles every now and then to see what they are up to.
    3. I like to touch my body in the mornings to check that I didn't get fat again overnight.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

Probably should have included that my profile picture is not me. It is LL Cool J.

Haha..i was about to say ...pizza 4 times a week and a body like that ? DAMN!!

I certainly don't have those muscles or abs, but after losing 60+ lbs I can now see where they are supposed to be
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    1. I would rather live in Florida but I "can't" because I'm stuck taking care of my mother in PA (due to poor decisions she's made in her life) and I am very, very resentful of that. I want to be free.

2. I'm afraid that I will never get rid of my squishy belly no matter what I do.

3. If I go over calories I typically will just not close out my diary for that day.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    1 - I sometimes log my alcohol as quick calories so I wont get judged

2 - I don't eat my exercise calories during the week (but I drink them at the weekend - see above) and I absolutely cannot get my head around the eat more to lose/net calories business.

3 - I hate my job, but it's easy and I'm lazy and it gives me time to feed my addiction to MFP!

I'm right with you on numbers 1 and 2!!!