• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Two words:
    Duct tape
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    unfortunately you cant choose, its down to genetics and where your body stores fat.
    some people can lose weight all over but their bra size doesnt change much, some people lose more from their chest, some lose equally all over!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I can't keep mine when I lose weight. Therefore I shall buy some once I save up.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    The first time I lost weight... my cup size went up. They have stayed that way now for about 5 years at a DD. My band size changes, my cup size stays the same. I come from a line of well endowed women, so I think it's genetics. I wouldn't mind going back down to a D. Easier to find bras!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    :
    Anyone ever read, "are you there god? Its me Margaret" haha

"We must, we must, we must increase our bust"......hahahahahahah!!!!!

:laugh:
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    I've lost 142 pounds. Was a DD still a DD.
    Wish they were perkier!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options

"IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN!"

Eminem?:heart:

Silence of the Lambs

Joe Dirt :laugh:
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Mine went waaaay down after my last kid and losing weight.. But lately, I couldn't care less! The rest of my bod is looking good!
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Never really had any!
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    If you had boobs before you gained weight, you will have them when you lose weight. If you only got boobs cuz you gained weight, they are going away when you lose weight. That's what I think, anyway.

That's the way it is!:smile:
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Boobs are globs of fat. If you lose fat, you lose some boobage. Sorry.

Funny, I lost 60 lbs and went from a 38G to a 32GG. So I refuse to allow people to pass the generalization as something that happens across the board.

If you're genetically blessed, and not just blessed b/c you gained weight, then the likelihood is that your breasts will not shrink much if at all.

Totally agree, if you didn't have them before you gained, you'll probably loose them. On the other hand if they have always been there they probably always will be.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the first to always go!:grumble:
  • Lelez1cutie
    Lelez1cutie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is one thing i have never had to worry about. lol I wish i could lose some!!!
  • JAM_
    JAM_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been looking a sports bra that works for running.. Does anyone have any suggestions? All the ones I've purchased I've ended doubled up with my regular bra because it doesn't hold and I look like I have a Uni boob. I'm just before wrapping my self with ace bandages.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've been looking a sports bra that works for running.. Does anyone have any suggestions? All the ones I've purchased I've ended doubled up with my regular bra because it doesn't hold and I look like I have a Uni boob. I'm just before wrapping my self with ace bandages.

I have the same problem. I double up on the bra to keep them separate.. I have heard champion makes a great one for D, DD ladies, but haven't tried it out yet. Plus they're expensive :(
  • MusicalRunner
    Options

I have an Enell sports bra. Was quite pricey but absolutely worth every penny! I struggled for years to find a sports bra that would contain my ginormous boobs and stop me getting black eyes whilst I ran and the enell bra holds me like a concrete corset!

Apparently Oprah recommends them...
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Biggerbras.com

Since were on the topic.....I love this site, there's DD+ swimwear (OMG!!!) and they have sports bras, and pretty reasonable, otherwise, I'd say head to a Nordstroms Rack (if you have one near you) they have odd shapes/sizes.
  • JAM_
    Options
    Awesome! I will check these out.. Thanks so much:)
  • JAM_
    Options
    The Biggerbras.com has Enell sports bra too!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Only Mother Nature can keep them. Either you are meant to have big ones or you're meant to have small ones. If you want them and don't have them you can buy fake ones.