Anyone starting from around 230-250?

Options

Replies

• EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I started at 240 and I am a lot shorter than you!!
  • julieann1966
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I started around 230 in January and so far have managed to lose 28 lbs, its not easy but with friends and support we can do this...I am 5' 7" and would like to get to 150 lbs, but I want to do it the healthy way, no gimmicks just healthy eating in smaller portions.

I started walking every day, doing 2 miles at the moment but will increase the distance over time...good luck, WE CAN DO THIS !! :)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started on 231 in January, down to 204 now, Feel free to add me :)
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I am starting off at 260, so don't feel like you're the only one hun. I am new here as of a few hrs ago. I am finding some really good support & would love to add you as a friend. We can all use a good, strong support system. This is quite a journey we're taking & I know I am looking fwd to it :)
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome i started about a month ago at 256 i am 5'2 i am now 246 last couple weeks at weigh i have not lost pounds but i have been measuring myself and have lost inches.... TRUST me you are not alone I have found this site to be the most helpful one
    the support is amazing on a daily basis. And the brutal honesty when ask for help and i find that is what i need to know i cant count on honest answers from someone that knows where i am coming from .. Feel free to add me for added support and motivation

Teresa
  • GeorgieT23
    Options
    I was 270 in Jan, not 255 but got a long way to go,
    wanna be 200lbs by my birthday in December!
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    Hi I am 5'4" and am starting @ 282. Its a shock to my ego but the goal is the thing! I am also ne to the the site and am amazed at how welcoming and supportive everyone is! :) I would welcome any adds and look forward to sharing and hearing more about each others journeys. This is an amazing tool I can feel it!
  • abusethedog
    Options
    I'm much shorter than many of you at 5'2", but I weigh 227, which makes me quite heavy. But I'm also starting in the 200's!
  • joellen182001
    joellen182001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 260 and am now at 244, I feel your pain! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Shyster2005
    Shyster2005 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and am 239 at 5'9"! I would love to support you and be supported as we're in the same boat. This time let's do it!
  • kelseydawl
    Options
    I started above 250, my heighest was 272, but now I'm at 240. Anyone is welcome to add or message me :)
  • MeliNichole84
    MeliNichole84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. i just joined the site today. i am 28 yrs old (tomorrow) starting at 255. the biggest ive ever been! in need of support and motivation and i can offer the same. anyone please feel free to ad me! lots of luck to you all :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey three years ago I was 232. I am now 192.5 and working on getting off some more weight.
  • ponygirldeb
    Options
    HGabby, I am starting at 271 lbs. I am finding it so hard to lose weight. I was 285 lbs the first of Jan so I am losing but it's hard especialy in the evenings.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    currently at 242 - down from 327. everyone feel free to add me!
  • aNEWmarcus
    Options
    Feel free to add me Gabby.. I started at 269 and my goal is to hit 189,, there's a few of us on here as tou'ce probably discovered ;)

Good luck with it all..
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I just feel like I'm the only one who is starting from such a high number. Is anyone else in the 200's? I'd love to be able to talk, share, and support each other through our weight loss! Just so you know, I'm 5'9" and 236 lbs. (:

-Gabby

I started from there. Same height. You can do it.
  • Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i started at 235 after losing 20 lbs from having my daughter, and i lost 50 lbs within the first 5 months of last year, basically been fluctuating between 180 &190 ever since!!! grr!!
  • JennL418
    JennL418 Posts: 40
    Options
    I started using this site in November of 2011. I am 5'5" and I weight 250.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and my high weight was 282 lbs.

I started on this site at about 253 or so, I think. Don't really remember.