How did every 1 gain weight

Options

Replies

• hutchy100
    hutchy100 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replys i had to go back to England from Canada for 2 months in Ocotber and my freinds where wow you are so fat how much weight you gained i liked how honest the people was even my parents said it

I'm not playing rugby now but with this app it's helping so much i think
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sedentary lifestyle and not caring what I put in my mouth when it comes down to it...

I have a whole list of other factors in one of my first blog posts!

http://phoenixblaise.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-weight-gain-journey-oct-13th-2011.html
  • conniecal
    Options
    Got older....quit smoking!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    started being an adult with responsibilities of being a single mom all of a sudden with the death of my husband. all my time went to caring for my kids. I'm okay.... I need to carve out more time for me...
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Beer. Lots and lots of beer.
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    I had low self esteem, and used food to fill voids.
    A rough pregnancy ...toxicemia.
    felt i had to take care of everyone else but myself.
    sat around when i had time to exercise.
    ate way more than a portion of food. ( all of it)
    Didn't love myself.
  • rrcaudill
    rrcaudill Posts: 87
    Options
    Having 3 kids in 5 years and being on birth control the whole time I wasn't pregnant in those 5 years. Then, I stayed pretty stable for a year after that, but my mom was diagnosed with cancer in Feb 2011 and I gained another 20 pounds. :(
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    always been this way.. i'm actually smaller now than high school
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    LAZY....................
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    almost 16 years ago I had my daughter.. and she was very medically fragile.. and also had night terrors.. so I didn't sleep much for about five years. I swilled coke and ate sweets to stay awake. Then my son was born and was diagnosed with Autism. He has sleep issues too, so there's more sleep I wasn't getting, and more coke and sweets to keep up. Now they are (almost) 16 and 13, healthy and stable, and I'm taking care of me.
  • Love_Cat
    Love_Cat Posts: 10
    Options
    I was never taught how to eat well, and I never really realised how big I was getting until I weighed myself and I saw that I was 178 pounds. I was like, I HAVE to lose weight.
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Prednisone. I had a really bad reaction when I took it for bronchitis two years ago, and it has taken a loooong time to finally drop that weight (hypothyroid, plus a metabolism that practically slowed to a halt).
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy, lost the baby weight. Couldn't get pregnant again, fertility drugs then the resulting pregnancy. It was for the most part the fertility drugs. I gained more than 60 pounds in three months. Lost 20 the first trimester, then regular healthy pregnancy weight gain. Now I am working on losing whats left.
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    Not exercising ever and eating like crap.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Stopped: dancing salsa 5 nights/week and work as a bartender
    Started: law school... gained most of it in 2 first year of law school, now taking the bar and trying to loose it
  • Kailel
    Kailel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A back injury and a medication side effect. :/
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    horrible injury in the military, stress, more injuries. used to have a really active lifestyle but life intervened, but I won't let it anymore
  • Fitness_4_Jess
    Fitness_4_Jess Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Slowly. I was always the bigger one of my siblings so it slowly happened through out childhood and didn't stop in adulthood either. After graduating from high school it went a little faster. I am now tryingt o correct a lifetime's worth of bad eating habit to be healthier.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    gained mid 20's through the pill injection after my 2nd child .... I ballooned from a size 10 to an 18 in 3-6 months .......I struggled to lose the weight for a year after ... then fell pregnant again ... tried again after the birth to rid myself of the weight and fell pregnant a 4th time and gave up trying lol .... till now :) well till dec 2010.
  • bigdawg62
    bigdawg62 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Gluttony