Beards & facial hair

Options

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Like others have mentioned, it really does depend on the guy, but I think most guys look good with a 5 o'clock shadow. A man is a man after all, so it's great if he looks like one. I understand there are some people who can't grow one, but I'm sure their soft face will suffice.

I should've had scruffy on there as well. It all ties in eventually.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy! Some guys look gorgeous with facial hair (not grizzly-like) while others look hott with a clean cut! =)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Thinking of trying a goatee for summer.
  • MattODriscoll
    MattODriscoll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I rock the scruffy look, a sort of "does he own a razor" and "that's not quite a beard" vibe and I get mixed feedback. Some ladies hate it, especially up close and personal (pash rash).

I don't think i'd ever grow a beard just because a woman liked men with beards.

I don't think I'd shave especially either -take me as i am dammit- but then again i have heard of friends that get a velcro effect with their beard and downstairs activities with the ladies - haha
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Depends on the dude. Scruff is sexy, but it rubs your nose raw when kissing.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I prefer the clean shaven look, but I would never tell my hubs to shave his beard. The day I start telling him what to shave is the day he starts telling me what to shave.
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    1) I'd like to add that JUST a mustache is probably the hardest look any guy could try to pull off. Some can, of course. But it's rare.

2) how is it possible that, out of many 'it scratches my face' type comments, no one has said 'it tickles my thighs'. I truly expected this joke from the get go! I've been let down, haha
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    definitely depends on the guy. not usually a fan of a full beard though. sometimes there is the exception. but rarely.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the guy, but I spent 7 years with a full beard & 'stache. I liked it alot, but he kept it trimmed nice. I HATE a beard that's getting long. That is gross.
    One thing about a clean shaved face, sometimes I just wanna touch them! I have a guy I worked with that I don't know what it was about him, but I had to really hold back, I just wanted to stroke his face! LOL Maybe it was the black hair & blue eyes... Mmmmmercy!
    :love:
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    Beards and facial hair on a man can be sexy. Or it can be gross.

On women it's always gross.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i like scruffy... :love: :heart: they look so manly
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    1. Scruffy
    2. Clean cut
    3. lined up.
    4. beards.
  • babipari
    babipari Posts: 18
    Options
    Scruffy :) totally hot !
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I have done it all. Sometimes I do scruffy.

I am thinking about growing a beard up until my show date.
  • clyden82
    clyden82 Posts: 5
    Options
    If you have dark hair, goatees are drool-worthy.
    Beards are also nice for a while, but only if they're kept well trimmed.

I can only think of two or three people with light hair who can get away with facial hair, but most look silly with it.

If you have dimples or a cleft (butt) chin, don't cover it up with hair - please leave it clean so I can ogle with ease.

I have a "butt" chin. And it's proud. It won't let my goatee grow into it.
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Scruffy, give me a bear any day! :laugh:
  • reenmelbs
    reenmelbs Posts: 14
    Options
    Some men suit, some men really don't. End of day though it's not so cumfy for kissing.. :/

too itchy!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have the baby face going on when I don't have facial hair, so I'll keep my goatee, sometimes beard. lol
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Give me a beard any day. Love it! Or scruffy is alright
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, clean shaven yes. I like the look of scruff, but it drives me crazy when my boyfriend actually has it because I get beard burn. Thankfully he has to shave for work, so I get a nice smooth face to kiss.