3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    1, My anxiety is horrendous today.
    2. I'm so annoyed I had to get up early to wait for a district nurse between 8.30 and 5pm! Ridiculous. Atleast give me am and pm. I just had major surgery and need rest!
    3. I read ALL this thread and loved it. It made me smile, it made me sad... Sad so many people are unhappy in their relationships and marriages! So sad... Makes me happy and realise how lucky I am.
    4. I'm exhausted, and got lots of visitors today, but just want to sleep once the nurse has been
    5. Keep posting so I can read more. Kind of addictive, even at 4am when you can't sleep xxx
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    1 - I'm deliberately avoiding my friends till I lose a significant amount of weight, because I want to WOW them. At the rate I'm going I might have to spend the whole of the summer alone!!!

2- I cannot stand water and always add squash to it - but I don't log my squash calories (or cordial for all you Yanks) - it's about 5 calories a glass!

3- I'm so conflicted about eating my exercise calories back or not!
  • HittingHerStride
    Options
    I think this post was a great idea, I believe it allowed people to say things that are usually too hard for them to say. Thank you OP.
  • Hopelessbird
    Options
    3. I don't want to have children but I will give my husband 1 child because I love him.

That's so unfair. My partners ex did this. Ex... Coz she was a terrible mother. Is a terrible mother. Just totally unfair of her to have kids. Why would you be with someone with such a fundamentally different goal in life?

If you have to ask this, you have never been truly madly deeply in love. Why would you think I would be terrible parent? That means all parents of "oops" babies are terrible people.
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    3). I get really invested in shows like biggest loser and then get totally pissed when they play the game and keep around people I loathe an vote off the ones that I'm inspired by (like tonight).

same here!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    1) Part of my desire to sort out my weight is that I'm scared tht's the reason we've had no luck having a second child and as I'm 35, I feel like time is running out.
    2) Another part of my motivation is that an old friend I hadn't seen in years now looks fantastic an dI don't want her looking hotter than me - LOL!
    3) I have a seriously screwed up relationship with food and the hardest part of this is trying to sort out my portion control and avoid binging on chocolate!

18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cameillev
    cameillev Posts: 12
    Options
    I love to watch Toddlers and Tiaras...it's like watching a train wreck but I just can't look away.
    I love my husband more after 16 years of marriage but still nag him just to keep him on his toes.
    I feel guilty that my mind is sometimes more involved in my work and volunteering than in my family, but love my kids and husband more because they don't complain.
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    1. I get anxiety from the smallest things, I couldn't sleep one day because I forgot to buy water and the store was going to be closed the day after.
    2. I can't make decisions at ALL not even what I'm going to eat and now its time to apply for university :S
    3. I'm really homesick because I haven't really made any new friends since moving.

Feels good to write it down, but at least I'm succeeding on losing weight otherwise I'm always sad and I don't know how to handle it.
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    1. No matter how much I lose I still see the fat girl in the mirror.
    2. I do a lot of stupid **** to make myself feel pretty, like shopping, tanning and getting hair extensions. In reality I desperately want to be a hippie girl who is naturally pretty.
    3. I hold in any "gas" around my live in boyfriend occasionally resulting in a belly ache....
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    3. I don't want to have children but I will give my husband 1 child because I love him.

That's so unfair. My partners ex did this. Ex... Coz she was a terrible mother. Is a terrible mother. Just totally unfair of her to have kids. Why would you be with someone with such a fundamentally different goal in life?

If you have to ask this, you have never been truly madly deeply in love. Why would you think I would be terrible parent? That means all parents of "oops" babies are terrible people.

I struggle with this too, I know he wants kids but I don't (the kid in my profile pic is a nephew). Ive told him this, he says "its ok" that I don't want kids, but I really fear he will resent me if I don't give him one. You can still be a good parent and you will obviously love the child either way, even if it was not what you wanted.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

I don't think you will be a terrible parent...one never knows...kids and the people who raise them find so many ways to love and care for eachother...if you have this child, open your heart and love it the best way you can...it seems to be working with my two:)
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    1) Even though I complain about it I kinda like being the person that holds the house together!
    2) I love going to work and not being an at home mom any more!
    3) I hate shopping b/c it makes me face how BIG I am
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    1 I'm secretly still in love with my ex
    2 I'm getting addicted to exercising
    3 I can't stand people who say they are fat, when they're actually not
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    1. my baby boy died 2 days after he was born in June and I'm pissed and very depressed. 2. because of my lost, I've changed as a person and I don't wanna be around pregnant woman or see infants. It's a reminder of what I don't have! 3. I want to lose the weight but i don't wanna put the work into it and I'm afraid I'll always be this fat.........I guess we have a couple things in comman. One day at a time.........

Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1. I'm annoyed that my husband isn't getting the fitness bug with me ( he's military so it would do him good)
    2.i don't like bing touched by anyone other than my husband and kids. Not even my mom.
    3. I'm not made to be a stay at home mom and I'm happy to be back in school. But I love my kiddos to no end.
  • afmward1
    afmward1 Posts: 7
    Options
    1. I have turned into that crazy dog lady...My dog is my absolute best friend
    2. I'm terribly hard on myself and undermine my abilities
    3. I neeeeed to quit smoking!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    bump
  • adsyron
    adsyron Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1. I could never be a stay-at-home mom, even though I totally admire those who can.
    2. I love to drive fast.
    3. I think my husband is sexier now than when we met. I love that his hair is getting a little grey hair and some laugh lines.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options

Didn't mean to offend. Guess I've just seen the results first hand and because i am truly madly deeply in love with my fiance and his kids i can see how unfair on them it is that she did that. Not saying everyone's the same. Just find it personally the biggest topic for conversation early on in a relationship to make sure you have the same opinions and goals in life. guess everyone is different in their view on this! x
  • megan2088
    megan2088 Posts: 29
    Options
    1. I am desperate to loose 2 stone (not really a secret) I don't hate the way I look but hate that I am bigger than a lot of my friends!
    2. After 1 year - still find it hard to get over my ex! Fancy loads of good looking guys... but when I chat to them loose interest instantly! Issues!
    3. Hate my job - working in an office on my own sucks! Desperate to move to Oz - finding it a nightmare to find a job while not being out there... and the rejection letters getting me down, will get there though!