3 minor confessions

Options

Replies

• KahloKat
    KahloKat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1) I wanna be thinner than all my friends.
    2) I don't like babies :(
    3) I'm obsessed with Lindsay Lohan (I enjoy seeing how she's screwing up her life).

That last one was reaaaaally hard to admit!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    1. I like to stand in front of my mirror in just my panties and bra.

2. My husband told my cousin and son what he is getting me for my birthday, tomorrow is my birthday and I've been trying to bribe them to tell me what it is lol.

3. I have OCD so bad, that I'm really going crazy right this moment. I have it in spurts and right now I am looking around and picking up everything and then getting mad because I feel like I can't get it cleaned the way I want it. I think today is going to be one of those days where I need to go hide upstairs and under the covers lol.
  • NCMomto3
    NCMomto3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1) I should be working instead of reading through the message boards.
    2) I'm meeting with a personal trainer tomorrow afternoon and I'm nervous to find out my body fat percentage.
    3) This is my first post to MFP!
  • kristinpascual
    Options
    I love this confession lol
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    1. I dislike where I am in life (My job, where I live, etc..)
    2. I guesstimate my water intake & calories whenever I eat out (hence the quick calories)
    3. Too often I let my frustration & aggravation get the better of me & I lash out horribly
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1 I have the worst potty mouth.. It's the redneck in me I guess lol

2 I don't speak to my mother she is a very toxic person that I don't feel I can trust around my kids.

3 I too have a little bit of revenge motivation for losing weight can't wait to see the looks on some peoples faces at the pool parties this summer.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    1. I hate to go out in public by myself because I get nervous around strangers!
    2. I secretly look at my "first loves" facebook even though we no longer talk just because 12 years later, I still love him and want him to be happy.
    3. I sometimes cook double the amount of dinner so I can take it to a friend just to see him. Even though I'm married and he's 26 years my elder.......I feel imcomplete when I don't see him.
  • dwhalley529
    Options
    1. I really wish I hadn't spent the first decade and a half of my professional life trying to be an actor.
    2. I'm having pretty serious doubts about becoming a personal trainer.
    3. If someone gave me a choice between $20,000,000 or a 20 year do-over, I'd be VERY tempted to take the do-over. I don't know what that says about me.
  • sadie_baby
    sadie_baby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have that same issue. I see what they are eating and I want to say HEY, dont eat that garbage!!!
  • BodyUnderConstruction
    Options
    1. I feel like my weight affects my life a lot, but I love the challenge
    2. I eat two little packaged cookies every day and never log it in to my diary
    3. My ex boyfriend is stressing me out, and I want to eat nothing but chocolate.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    1. I can't stand my brothers.
    2. I'm losing weight partially to throw it in the face of people who made me feel inferior for years.
    3. I like someone who's not my boyfriend >_<

P.S. No, I'm not cheating. We're friends.
  • 1Chiquitina
    Options
    re confession #3
  • girwilleatchew
    Options
    1. my fiance thinks im so obsessive about losing lbs that i cant see myself losing.
    2.i having a cleaning ocd when i goto friends
    3.and i really have a thing for jefree star and the guys in the band brokencyde
  • 1Chiquitina
    Options
    1). My babysitter is really sick so I had to get a sub for my 530 am class and I'm a little relieved about it. (not that she's sick, but that I don't have to get up at 445.
    2). I like to stand in front of the mirror and make muscles.
    3). I get really invested in shows like biggest loser and then get totally pissed when they play the game and keep around people I loathe an vote off the ones that I'm inspired by (like tonight).

re confession #3 - i totally feel you! i have become so invested (and inspired at times) by the biggest loser for the past 4 seasons and i am SO PISSED and DISAPPOINTED with this season. i stopped watching 2 weeks ago when they voted off Daphne (and by "they" i mean Conda and her cancerous influence in the house). i had the pleasure of meeting in person Courtney Crozier from Season 11 and she was actually the one that introduced me to myfitnesspal! she is so amazing and inspiring and representative of many other contestants from seasons past. this season SUCKS and i even created an account on nbc.com (never did anything like that before in my life EVER) to complain to the producers about it.

wow, didn't realize i had so much to say, lol. i think i'm gonna just blame it on my bad weigh in this am...
  • cschaeffer28
    Options
    1. I skipped level 2 day 4 of the 30DS this morning so that I could dye my hair. (Even though I haven't missed a day yet and I promised myself that I would do it the full 30 days straight)

2. I wish I didn't feel like my step-kids hate me. And I fantasize about telling them all the evil and horrible things their "super wonderful" mom has done. (I would never do it! But I really wish I could.)

3. I wish that people would do for me at least 1/4 of the things I do for them. And that I could rely on the help and get a real break so I don't feel so stressed and rushed ALL THE TIME!!!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    1. I still eat pizza at least 4 times a week.
    2. I put a hershey miniature in my bowl of ice cream today.
    3. I will repeat an exercise if it gets me a better view of a hot woman

LMAO at number 3 :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    1. I secretly nit pick my moms appearance in my brain and picture how pretty she would be if she worked out.
    2. I tell my family that I never talk to my ex, but he texts me often and I respond back.
    3. I compare myself to others and hate myself when I can't achieve their success (as in the actresses who we are seeing on tv being successful with weight loss).
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    1: I haven't gone to the gym all week and I blame it on my "lady time"

2: I ate a brownie last night because all I wanted was chocolate.

3: I feel like punching all the skinny people dieting because lets face it, they look amazing and it makes my fat butt look really bad....your like 120 lbs, like you need to lose weight
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    You're not alone. I don't like Adele either. Totally overrated in my opinion. Rollin' in the Deep has to be the most boring song every recorded.