3 minor confessions

Replies

• polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    bump
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    i don't want to be alone
    i have a crush on someone who is 4,000 miles away...and has a gf....he knows it though
    i love reality tv....
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    1. I pretend to be allergic to bees so I don't look so ridiculous running away screaming when they are near.
    2. I made a fake Facebook account so I could send myself stuff on Farmville.
    3. I dislike all kids but my own.
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    bump
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    I *HATE* doing housework.
    I still wish I could have been an archaeologist.
    I'm really beginning to dislike my job, I'm ready for a change of pace
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Round 2:

1) I hold it against my hubby that he can eat anything he wants and loose weight as long as he keeps moving at work
    2) I actually like watching Wizards of Waverly Place and Good Luck Charlie with my kids
    3) I would rather have all my fat cut off then to keep killing myself trying to loose 1 lb at a time( I am very impatient)

I could go on and on and on
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    1. i eat chocolate every day
    2. i weigh myself at least 5 times a day and get frustrated every time
    3. i really want a tummy tuck... ( and a face lift..)
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    bump
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    1. I tell people that I don't have ID, so I don't have to say no to going out drinking with them.
    2. I'm part of a new company that I've bragged about, that is about to collapse.
    3. I cannot sleep without hearing the sound of rain.
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    *Sometimes I exaggerate a yawn to fill awkward silences when I don't feel like talking to someone
    *I hate talking on the phone, and the only exception is when I have a crush on someone.
    *People always think I'm younger than I am, and sometimes I just go with it because it's easier than explaining the whole "no, really, I'm in my 30's and have 3 kids" thing for the millionth time
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    1. My best friend is really stressing me out with her constant whining so I just keep avoiding her.
    2. I only smoke 3 or 4 cigarettes a day, you would think quitting would be easy, but I keep struggling with it.
    3. I wish I could move to be closer to my parents, but I have obligations here. I really miss them!
  • Phant4sy
    Phant4sy Posts: 83
    1. i have no patience when it comes to this weight loss goal. i was once a skinny fit person and i feel like theres no hope for me now.
    2. i am bisexual. tend to lean more towards females then males tho.
    3. i like to post pics of myself just to see what kind of comments i receive to boost my self confidence.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Bump for later or i will never go to sleep!
  • 1. I still have my fathers ashes (6.10.11) - I'm not ready to say goodbye

2. I have less patience as I've got older

3. I love The Big Bang Theory - Bazinga!
  • Greenhaven44
    Greenhaven44 Posts: 71 Member
    1. I check out MFP when I really should be working - hee hee
    2. I cannot resist gin or champagne and I know it is bad for me but I love it
    3. I am an obsessive make up buyer - I have a stupidly big drawer full and still find a need for more

so the above tells you that despite holding a big responsible job - I am stupidly shallow and fluffy - and I love it

This is a great post
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    bump
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    1. Being a single parent of three kids I find it impossible to keep up with the housework, the yard work, uni and everything my kids need, and I don't like to let people into my home unless it's spotless because I think they're judging me, so I keep the front door and curtains closed so people assume I'm not home.

2. I'm socially retarded. Get me on the computer and I can talk to you all night. Get me in person and I can't think of a thing to say.

3. I have a wonderful family who give me a world of support, I live with three beautiful children, attend an amazing church...but due to my low self-esteem and always being on guard (see first two confessions) I have no close friends (and men look right past me) so I'm really lonely
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    1. I pretend to be allergic to bees so I don't look so ridiculous running away screaming when they are near.
    2. I made a fake Facebook account so I could send myself stuff on Farmville.
    3. I dislike all kids but my own.

lovin all 3 xx
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    1. I want to get my ex-sister-in-law out of my life because she is rude, offensive, and drives me insane.
    2. I'm horribly jealous of one of my best friends. She's pregnant and I'm bitter because I'm still emotional over my miscarriage.
    3. I'm afraid I'll never find someone to spend my life with because of all of my baggage.
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    1. I always put on the 'innocent' mask/persona when I'm around colleagues (or more grown up/mature friends). As someone once put it "don't be fooled by the *innocent* ones -they're always the wildest".

2. I wish I'd listened to my parents every time they said "trust us, you'll regret &wish you had listened in the future" (they were so right -too bad I still don't listen..).

3. I think I get almost-coregasms. Anytime I try and work out my abdominals (especially after a good leg workout), or legs (bike/spinning), I start to feel all weak, and tingly down *there*, which forces me to stop. It frustrates me to no end.