Photo98-1.jpg

*wipes drool*
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    The Cutt 2 months into a cutt
    Photo73.jpg
    Photo98.jpg

Okay, now I know what people mean when they say "skinny fat". You amazing! :happy:

Actually skinny fat is someone who is thin but is not muscle, they just portion their weight out or their fat out. That's what I gather it to be. However he, he is just freaking hot... Sorry, had to he is haha... I so would love to touch those muscles hahaha.

Haha! All I could think about was dirty thoughts. Sorry, not trying to sound pervy or anything but daaa-amn!! :smokin:

I wanted to say the same thing. Wish my hubs would get it together and start doing something because if he looked like this I would be "ride 'em cowgirl" LOL

My thoughts exactly giddy up.. yee haw.. lol..

My guy won't get near to this anymore, but I'm going to talk him into letting me take another pic of him this weekend when he takes my 'before lifting' pics. For someone who will be 59 this year, he's still a major hottie
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This is a site that i go too when need some inspiration.

This is NOT a pro-ana site.

real people.. healthy fit.

http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/

Wow this sight is great! It has given me hope that one day..I WILL look like that :D
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jenilein
    Jenilein Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring guys!
  • Jenilein
    Jenilein Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    May 2009 @ 560 lbs.

2009May2.jpg

scan00013.jpg

DSCF2306.jpg

DSCF2307.jpg

DSCF3019two.jpg

2012-01-15120616.jpg

2012-01-15120454.jpg

2012-01-15120728.jpg

2012-01-15121159.jpg

Facesidebyside20112.jpg

Current Weight: 257 lbs.

OMG so inspiring! Not only do you look great, you literally got your life back! I like your motivations for getting in shape. I will borrow and adapt them for my goals. Amen!

You're a testimony that getting yourself right spiritually, mentally and emotionally is a necessary part of getting right physically!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    This is a site that i go too when need some inspiration.

This is NOT a pro-ana site.

real people.. healthy fit.

http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/

Okay, I am totally kicking my *kitten* into gear.
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!! Great job everyone!
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0qzxg4Bls1qit74k.jpg

Here's mine..not too drastic of a difference but I'm the same weight in both of them :)
    MUSCLE....
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Eleven days after I had baby 5 at about 175lbs
    IMG_1662-1.jpg

Me two months ago about 157lbs
    2012-02-02_185854-1.jpg

Latest pic, one month old... 155lbs
    back30223-1.jpg
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    OK, here are my progressions pictures.

I have 6 kids. I gained 50-60lbs per baby. My last four babies were 9 - 9.5lbs.

I lost weight with the first 5 easily. The last child, I could not get the weight off. I thought because I was 40, that I was doomed to have a fat mid sections and flabby arms and legs.

A year after working out and eating correctly, I am down to a size 2 or 4 (depends on clothes) and i weigh 128-130 (depends on the day)

My cardio is amazing...I do not get tired and I feel great!!!

IMG956157-1.jpg

Looks like picture is not working, I will try to repost later.
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options

I lost weight with the first 5 easily. The last child, I could not get the weight off. I thought because I was 40, that I was doomed to have a fat mid sections and flabby arms and legs.

A year after working out and eating correctly, I am down to a size 2 or 4 (depends on clothes) and i weigh 128-130 (depends on the day)

IMG956157-1.jpg

Looks like picture is not working, I will try to repost later.

wow, u look amazing!:)
  • Jerrawuff
    Jerrawuff Posts: 58
    Options
    wow so inspiring, cant wait to have my own!!!!! Thanks and GREAT job everyone!:heart:
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    You all inspire me. These pictures are amazing. I just started this long hard journey, hopefully one day, I will have amazing pictures to post as well. Thank you everyone!!!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    6987532053_d094c27796.jpg
    compare by emgawne, on Flickr
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    l516633321.jpg

^ 170 last week

wow good job!!! you must be tall if you looking that lean at 170...

im 5'9 1/2 / 5'10 but I havent lost more than 5 pounds in almost 2 years- but ive dropped about 4 sizes and countless inches- im pretty sure i have a lower bf% than I realise- esp for someone, like you say, at this ungodly weight
    I am 5'9" too and I am stuck at 184 right now my goal is 155 but it seems so far away what is or was your goal weight?
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Before: 206 lbs
    2ues0au.jpg

After : (11 months later) 131 lbs
    2d006mq.jpg

11 months! Amazing! Great job!
  • TinkrBelz
    Options
    OK...trying it again. Looks like it was huge, then edited it, and I am just not sure if it is working. But, I do want to post it for other moms...that we may not pre-baby bodies, but we can work hard and get a great post-baby/babies body!

IMG956157-1-1.jpg
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Before 158
    P1000144-1.jpg

Now 138
    a5162fb7.jpg
  • TinkrBelz
    Options
    OK...trying it again. Looks like it was huge, then edited it, and I am just not sure if it is working. But, I do want to post it for other moms...that we may not pre-baby bodies, but we can work hard and get a great post-baby/babies body!

IMG956157-1-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind-- fixed the link for ya-- and, nice work by the way!

Thanks...What was wrong with it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!