females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi I have been using MFP for 10 days and I am on daily and I have 150 pounds to lose and love the supposupport here...add me
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me... I'm Shelley and I need to lose about 100 lbs... just started my journey :)
  • crazytripletmom
    Options
    Hello. I am new here and I definitely need to lose 100lbs if not more.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm there with you on the 100 + lbs to lose. I've been on MFP since 2/13. My starting weight was 247. I currently weigh in the 230s (I'm boycotting the scale for a few weeks) and am looking to get down to 130s. Add me if you'd like. :smile: Best of luck on your journey.
  • lizwylde
    lizwylde Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I just joined after having lost 29lbs through hypnosis but needed a little boost!! I still have at least 100lbs to lose and could use a little support and to keep a track of my calories.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have about 80-85 lbs that I need to get rid of, and lately it has been really hard to even focus on losing weight or even exercising. Feel free to add me to your group if you'd like.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have lost 22 so far! I exercise 5 times a week! I love friends. They make all the difference when trying to lose weight.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm part of this club, feel free to add me!
  • Panaru
    Panaru Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to get back down to 150lbs, I have 109lbs left to go! Feel free to add me if you want a friend. :)
    I'm taking this road slowly so I will be around for a while!
  • pale_september
    pale_september Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 106 lbs, down 10 so far. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Lilmammi
    Lilmammi Posts: 7
    Options
    I don't have quite 100 to lose but I need to lose around 70 add me if you would like.
  • KriJohn
    KriJohn Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have to loose 100 lbs. I have lost almost 10 lbs so far. Good luck everyone!
    Cheers, K:smile:
  • BeckyProctor
    BeckyProctor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    add me. I have been on MFP for a few weeks and have lost about 30 lbs but still need to lose another 100 or so.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I don't nor did I have 100 lbs to lose, but you can feel free to add me. I did have over 50 lbs to lose, and I have lost almost 60 lbs to date. I have hit 2 major goals, and right now, I am trying to gain the 8 lbs I put on due to new meds. I can help encourage/support you along the way. Best of luck on your journey - this is very doable (always remember that).
  • galededras
    galededras Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    On my way to losing 100 pounds. Only 11 down so far though. Add me if you like. =)
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey! :)

Feel free to add me. I've lost about 23 pounds so far, but I still have 132 pounds to go.
  • Lelez1cutie
    Lelez1cutie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 pounds to lose. Ive lost five so far. Trying to stay motivated!!! fill free to add me :)
  • FreedomRocks1
    Options
    Hi - would love to join your group! I joined mfp about a year ago, but didn't do anything with it. Now I'm motivated for health reasons, so I'm hoping to get some support. Will add you ladies - thank you so much!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

When I started, I had 105 pounds to lose. I have lost 87 of those now, but I know how hard it is, so feel free to add me as a friend if you need cheering on!! :-).
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am trying to lose 100 lbs as of this week. I have been struggling with my weight since I had my two kids. I lost 40 lbs after baby number 2 so hoping to lose the rest, I just started today but am making myself stick to this, and will be on a lot. Feel free to add me, as I could def use some motivation and support from girls like myself!!! COngrats on all the weight you've lost so far!