females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• PughTooFew
    PughTooFew Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I started Jan 2012 and have lost 20lbs so far, with atleast 80lbs to go. I'm on here most days and would love to share more support on here to keep the changes coming!

14407958.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with some of you, but no time to send requests now... feel free to send me some and I'll respond tonight when I have time :) 100lbs is my first BIG goal, but I'd like to lose another 30-40lbs after that... we shall see!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for 4 months solid and use the site daily, I also want to lose about 100lb in total

Friend request sent
  • robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started this last week and I am trying to lose 100 pounds. Good Job on the first 24!
  • slimmerv
    slimmerv Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I don't need to lose 100 lbs, but I need to lose 50 lbs, it has been a constant struggle for the past 20 years or more. You are brave, you posted your picture, I am to affraid to post a picture. slimmerv
  • GeorgieT23
    Options
    Looking to lose 100lbs by Christmas, think that's reasonable!
    Add me guys Im on here every day! Im addicted, i love it!
  • sissypunks
    Options
    i need to lose 100 plus so feel free to add me i just started a week ago good job on losing the 24
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined 21 weeks ago and I've lost 75 lbs so far. I want to lose 150 lbs and Gees as I type this I realize
    I'm halfway there.....Feel free to friend me just leave a brief nessage saying where you came accross me.
    I'm a Daily logger to this site and am committed 100% and need friends with the same attitude..
    Good Luck, it CAN be done...Olive..
  • morningsun3112
    morningsun3112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello Togobug! I need to lose 100+ lbs, I've been on MFP for almost a month and have lost 5 lbs. I'm on here nearly everyday. So if you would like to add me please do. :flowerforyou:
  • kirgarrison
    kirgarrison Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anybody is free to add me as well :)
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm setting my goals for 80 lbs, that would put me at 170, and I would be pretty happy with that. However, if those last 20 lbs want to volunteer and leave too, I would be most ecstatic. That would put me at pre-pregnancy weight. Also looking for friends with the same goals.
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I have well over 100lb to loose please feel free to add me if you would like. Only been here about a week and half but intend logging in daily as it is really helping me keep on track so will be around a lot.
  • mikda999
    mikda999 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 200. Give or take. We can do this. Please add me. And if anyone else wants to add me please do.

3330040.png[/url]
  • lynn_1972
    lynn_1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new just joined today and have to lose for my height over 100lbs would love lots of support and will give lots back!!
    Please feel free to add me :)
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Add meeeeee! The more support the better!
  • mariaricks
    Options
    hi....Maria here...i want to lose about 100 pounds, well I have lost SOME of it already but still about 80 to go. On here for support.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120 pounds. I plan on being on this site every day and would love to meet some new friends along the way. Anyone can add me :)
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my goal at this point is to lose 100.5 pounds so we shall see :)
  • rockchk31
    rockchk31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hiya, i started with needing to lose 106lbs and have 84lbs to go until i reach my goal of 140lbs....feel free to add me as I log on everyday and could do with the motivation and support from other like minded people!!
  • KarenBoster
    KarenBoster Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 160 pounds to lose. I have been using this site for a bit over a month and have lost 13 pounds. I love it and will be here the whole journey to the slimmer healthier me. I am usually on this site multiple times a day. Would love to have more friends.