Strength training gave me big manly muscles! (or not)

Options

Replies

• kmfolkins
    kmfolkins Posts: 64
    Options
    :heart: :drinker:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I aspire to reach the point some day where somebody accuses me of photoshopping. :flowerforyou:

(I'll also settle for, "dude, are you on steroids?").

I second that, that's awesome! I think that person accidently gave you the best compliment ever:wink:
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I want to be just like you when I grow up! You look amazing!
    [/quote

Seconded! You look wonderful :flowerforyou:

I hope that i can look like you at some point. You are a inspiration
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    maybe I'm not seeing what you're seeing.. I like you look awesome, you make me want to strenght train harder now!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I aspire to reach the point some day where somebody accuses me of photoshopping. :flowerforyou:

I second that, that's awesome! I think that person accidently gave you the best compliment ever:wink:
    Exactly...hopefully one day someone will accuse me of pasting my head on a fitness model bodie lol
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Agreed!!! :)
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Two things: 1. What an amazing job you've done. Congratulations you look fantastic.

2. If I have a good body should I have my picture showing me with my shirt off instead of a pic of me all paunchy from before?
  • danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    this is excellent! it goes to show what hard work and dedication will do - you should be really proud of yourself! This makes me want to go to the gym and lift!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    The person that accused you of photoshopping is probably just jealous of your muscles, I know I am. Wonderful job, congratulations!:drinker:
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I think u look awesome and I love muscles on girls!! That's why I lift too! :) awesome job!!
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    Options
    You're a hot, sexy lady!

Weight training is the bomb for women trying to lose fat and get strong. I'm getting there. This is the strongest and fittest I've been for years!

Fantastic achievement. You should be very proud! :drinker:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have the best MFPals ever.

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement. I hope that women will see this and realize that
    A) strength training rocks, and
    B) they should do it.
  • wittyusername
    Options
    OMG! you look amazing! well done

I want to start strength training but am too scared to go to the gym so im currently walking for at least an hour a day to lose weight & hopefully give me enough confidence to join a gym x
  • bizet912
    bizet912 Posts: 27
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Damn, looks good to me whatever you want to call it!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Cory.
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • I'm just gonna amen all the positive comments. Amazing progression! Strength training really is for everybody!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!