Need chocolate....help?

Options
124»

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i eat 1 or 2 pieces of dark cocoa a day. i like trying the different brands. have a piece its supposed to be good for ya too. :happy:
  • darlenestanley
    darlenestanley Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am a former Chocolate addict. I would eat at least 2 king size Hershey bars a day. So, chocolate was a major issue for me. I purchased Kellogg's Fiberplus Antioxidant Bars - Chocolate Almond and Chocolate Chip. They have helped me when I am craving and they fill me up.

Last week, I had a bad day and ate the 2 Hershey bars and I was sick the rest of the day. I am now over chocolate in large doses.
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Instant Cream of Wheat: Yummy, 130 calories, 50% RDA of iron.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    Quaker makes rice snacks in chocolate flavor. 13 mini cakes are 120 calories, and they really fill you up!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Magnesium thats why your body loves chocolate, grab some raw cacao freeze some bananas thow into a blender -Icecream! taste like gelati. Dairy free, gluten free, no long list of additives.

You will get a jolt of feel good chemicals from the cacao and much needed magnesium and its all cold and creamy noms.

If you really must sweeten it I guess maybe agave or something?

I like it with almond milk as a very thick thickshake. (I eat it with a spoon for breakfast!)

Great thing about freezing your bananas is they keep and everyone else in the house doesnt eat them before you get a chance to have one!
  • coloschick
    Options
    Have you tried the Vitalicious brownies? I just ordered some and I wondered if you liked them?