You are NEVER too old! 365 days with pics

Options

Replies

• Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    Great progress! I'm 54, so I'm right there with you. I was shocked when I read that if you're 50+ you should keep your sodium intake to 1,500; unbelievably I can do that most of the time. Your before and after photos are fantastic, and inspiring.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    I am also a woman of a certain age, and I want to congratulate you on your success and attitude!

Keep preaching it, too many feel like giving up. :flowerforyou: There is life after 50. . . and rarely pregnancy...so rejoice!
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    As a 56 year old myself I have to say "it is Never too late to get fit" and those who do are just not motivated to get up and do what it takes to take care of themselves..but you are doing it! and so are many others of us who are showing that it can be done..keep it up and good luck on reaching your goals,,..they are attainable!
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your joy. You are an inspiration! (Including to the not-so-young and not-so-old alike!)
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you're such an inspiration and you look amazing!!! congrats on your year of success!!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL and an inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • livlovlaf
    livlovlaf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting. I can relate to your size (both height and weight) and battle of the bulge. I just turned 60 and it is like chizziling cement to get the weight off. I too have the borderline numbers and do not want to go that direction. You didn't mention, but did your numbers get back to where they should be? I really did need to hear that you are NEVER too old. Thanks, again.
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Your story should inspire everyone, but especially those of us who are starting the same journey with similar goals. Thank you for sharing... from another 55 year old!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! It's so great to see someone in my age bracket overcoming this issue with such success.
    You look fantastic!
    Your story is definitely inspiring to me and gives me the hope that I can do this as well.

I'm 51 and I have stopped dieting too and look forward to my 365 day results.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,979 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress -- but what's this old stuff? (I'm about your age).

Congratulations! :drinker:
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Keep preaching it, too many feel like giving up. :flowerforyou: There is life after 50. . . and rarely pregnancy...so rejoice!

Sing it, Sister! :flowerforyou:
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS! And moreso thinner!! Congratulations on finding the success and making yourself so much more healthy!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    YOU.ARE.AWESOME!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You rock.!!, This give me real hope
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I am also a woman of a certain age, and I want to congratulate you on your success and attitude!

^^^^^^^ What she said!!!! :flowerforyou: (Especially about pregancy - there are some really nice perks about being menopausal!) :laugh:
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    you are definitely an inspiration! you look great! keep up the awesome work :)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the book for my nook..LOL
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. Good Job!!
  • moonmeme
    moonmeme Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow will done u give me hope thanx
  • musicalpenny
    Options
    You look Fantastic. You truly are an Inspiration. Thank you for this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!