30 Day Shred...Who's with me?

Options
So, I know I'm not a success story but I figured that this would be the best place to put this because in 30 days, I want to come back and share my results. I start tomorrow, who's with me? We can put our before pics up now, or wait until after we have finished the 30 days.

Replies

• mattnjodie7382
    Options
    I'm with you on this one! I start mine tomorrow too! I just got mine in the mail and I am sooo ready to start. I say we post pics afterwards lol.
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Starting tonight actually!!!!! :) I told before pictures last night.....but I'm not sharing until I have some after pictures ;-p
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im with you! I start level three tonight I'll share some after pics on my day 15 to give you guys some motivation! They aren't pretty by any means so beware, I have an ugly belly, but the results are pretty amazing.
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    Im with you! I start level three tonight I'll share some after pics on my day 15 to give you guys some motivation! They aren't pretty by any means so beware, I have an ugly belly, but the results are pretty amazing.

How do I post pictures??
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to start for a few more days. Waiting on my free weights to come in the mail! But I'm definitely with ya! (:
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Yup i'm in, now i've got some hand weights, I need to do it! Just got to find my dvd tomorrow...
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    I'm game count me in ill start tomorrow morning :)
  • ashleyshopsalot86
    ashleyshopsalot86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!
  • jnburke4j
    jnburke4j Posts: 16
    Options
    im starting tomorrow! :)
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Just started tonight. We can do this!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    So tomorrow it is! We will put our before and after pics up at the end. Oh, and don't forget to do your measurements at the beginning so you can see in numbers the progress you have made. We can do this! If anyone wants/needs motivation or support, you can friend me so we can help each other along the way. I want to see those amazing results in April! Let's get it!
    So, I know I'm not a success story but I figured that this would be the best place to put this because in 30 days, I want to come back and share my results. I start tomorrow, who's with me? We can put our before pics up now, or wait until after we have finished the 30 days.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started last week, 5 days into level one. I took today off, am going to take a day break every 6th day...so tomorrow will be day 6 of level 1. I know a lot of people do it 30 days straight but the more I've been reading it's good to take a break and let your body recover from working out. So that's what I'm doing...plus I think it will help with the boredom factor!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    I started level three today, I have some pics of the before and then halfway through, I can post them if you want for some pre-workout motivation, but I don't know how to post pics, can you tell me how?
    So tomorrow it is! We will put our before and after pics up at the end. Oh, and don't forget to do your measurements at the beginning so you can see in numbers the progress you have made. We can do this! If anyone wants/needs motivation or support, you can friend me so we can help each other along the way. I want to see those amazing results in April! Let's get it!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    I started level three today and I took a break for a few days halfway through, on day 15. I think it helped me gain my motivation back. Good luck!
    I started last week, 5 days into level one. I took today off, am going to take a day break every 6th day...so tomorrow will be day 6 of level 1. I know a lot of people do it 30 days straight but the more I've been reading it's good to take a break and let your body recover from working out. So that's what I'm doing...plus I think it will help with the boredom factor!
  • annacozette
    annacozette Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I start level 1 tomorrow!
  • cshevlin
    cshevlin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started tonight as well with my entire family watching me from the couch. Talk about motivation to finish... boy did I have it, as well as a standing ovation when it was finally over and I collapsed on the floor! lol. I made it through! Only 29 days to go!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just posted this as my status! Already took my before pics....Can't wait to start!! :)
  • nidamahmood
    Options
    im in:) lets see how effective its going to be
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I tried this once before, got pregnant and was too sick to finish. So I'm in...again!
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!