30 Day Shred...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 today....if you want to add me feel free we can keep each other on track.
    Feel free to check out my progress:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MoLove2025
  • hellokittiexx
    hellokittiexx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've started twice, this will motivate me to stick of the full
    30 days! I'm excited! :) starting tomorrow yay!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm FINALLY in. Really excited about this and I'm looking forward to having the support of the MFP communities throughout the journey.
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started a group.... "30 Day Shred March 19" Join and we can all support each other! :)
  • AJR2000
    AJR2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 today. This will give me the extra push to keep going!
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm with you.. I started Level 1 D1 tonight...what a workout..
  • heatmack
    heatmack Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm starting tomorrow!
  • mysticwonder
    Options
    Got my video today, getting the weights tomorrow and away I go!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Its been a while since I have posted pics, so I'm not 100% sure. But I would love to see your halfway pics!
    I started level three today, I have some pics of the before and then halfway through, I can post them if you want for some pre-workout motivation, but I don't know how to post pics, can you tell me how?
    So tomorrow it is! We will put our before and after pics up at the end. Oh, and don't forget to do your measurements at the beginning so you can see in numbers the progress you have made. We can do this! If anyone wants/needs motivation or support, you can friend me so we can help each other along the way. I want to see those amazing results in April! Let's get it!
    So, I know I'm not a success story but I figured that this would be the best place to put this because in 30 days, I want to come back and share my results. I start tomorrow, who's with me? We can put our before pics up now, or wait until after we have finished the 30 days.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Im in for tomorrow :) i need major motivation so any whos willing to plz place your motivation and friend me :) ive got 3 toddlers all under the age of 5 so to me motivation is a major thing that i need help with. Good luck to all of you!
  • bamagrl26
    Options
    me!!!
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 today.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow morning at 7am!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im with you! I start level three tonight I'll share some after pics on my day 15 to give you guys some motivation! They aren't pretty by any means so beware, I have an ugly belly, but the results are pretty amazing.

How do I post pictures??

You have to upload your pictures to a site like Photobucket and then copy the image link and paste it in here. There are and tags at the beginning and end of the link that you have to change to lowercase [ img ] and [ /img ] (minus the spaces).
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So Glad I found this thread! I was already planning to start tomorrow. Can't wait to see every ones results.
  • stephiisings
    stephiisings Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just bought it, and starting right now!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find this dvd anywhere??? Walmart folks looked at me like I was nuts when I asked if they had it.
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've owned this disc for awhile and haven't touched it in months- I'm in. I'll start tomorrow with all of you!

Julienewlie- I bought mine at Amazon and thought I saw a copy at Target not too long ago.
  • treeonawall
    Options
    I was planning on starting tomorrow too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!