30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 18 today! I'm on day 8 of level 2. One day at a time!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    day 18 completed followed by banish fat boost metabolism :)
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done! Really seeing a difference in the hated planks! Feeling much stronger in my shoulders. My knee is still pretty torn up, so I'm still modifying quite a bit, unfortunately. But on the bright side, with the amount of punches I'm doing I should be fit for the boxing ring in no time! Last day of L2 tomorrow!!!! Whoo hoo!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I did both D10L1 and D1L2 this evening. I am going to have to use different shoes for level 2 because my feet kept sliding while doing the planks and walking pushups. I was wearing my zumba shoes and they don't have any grip. I've burned 400 calories this evening by doing two sessions. I will be meauring in the morning - hope i see progress.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 17
    D9L2 Going to switch to level 3 tomorrow! Hopefully I like it better then 2 I hate level 2.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Finished D10L1 yesterday and I measured today. A total of 4.5 inches lost and 1.5 pounds. I had been loosing the weight at the rate of one pound a week, so I'm still on schedule. I'm in this for the long haul. Great way to start off Monday!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    well done day 19 this evening for me wondering if to start lever 3 early
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 tonight for me - been slacking a bit but back on track this week!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    well done, day 19 this evening for me wondering if to start lever 3 early
    not done it today felt sooooooo tired will just add extra day on the end :(
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 18
    D1L3 OMG I love level 3 so much better then level 2. I can not fully do it and I am glad I will be doing this level for 12 days. It is the hardest. It is really working my upper legs which are huge and out of shape. So the excersizes are hard and I feel them working very well. I had to stop alot today but love the workouts. I am going to be so proud of myself if I can do it with out stopping by day 10 of this level!!! Only 11 more days then I am DONE!!
  • jennsonadiet
    jennsonadiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    just finished D9L2 and my ankles are so sore . I skipped the plank thrusts and double jump rope and did punches instead . I was going to peek at level 3 but changed my mind... didn't want to scare myself away from it..lol
    good work everyone ! stay positive . we can do this !
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    well done everyone .I really hate the plank moves lol ,notlooked at lever 3 but will try it soon :)
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Made it through about 7 minutes of Day 20 before my knee forced me to quit. That was over an hour ago and my knee is still throbbing- even after icing/heating it. Going to the Dr tomorrow. I'm so disappointed. I wanted to finish the 30 days in a row, only stopping for a rest day between levels. Looks like I might not even make it to L3. I'm hoping the Dr just shhots me up with some cortisone and I can get back- but I have a feeling he's going to bench me. I guess I can try to do the arms/abs parts with no leg involvement. I'm so upset! This workout has given me the best results I've ever had- don't want to give up yet!
    Wish me luck!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Made it through about 7 minutes of Day 20 before my knee forced me to quit. That was over an hour ago and my knee is still throbbing- even after icing/heating it. Going to the Dr tomorrow. I'm so disappointed. I wanted to finish the 30 days in a row, only stopping for a rest day between levels. Looks like I might not even make it to L3. I'm hoping the Dr just shhots me up with some cortisone and I can get back- but I have a feeling he's going to bench me. I guess I can try to do the arms/abs parts with no leg involvement. I'm so upset! This workout has given me the best results I've ever had- don't want to give up yet!
    Wish me luck!!

I can totally understand why your knee would give out. These exercises are WAY hard on the knees!

I wish you the best of luck! BUT even if you have to stop for awhile you made it to day 20!!! And you could totally do the 30 days again later. :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10! It's awesomeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • namomma2
    namomma2 Posts: 5
    Options
    I started today
  • 1brightstar
    Options
    I just started today too...this is going to kill me, but hopefully the results will be worth it!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I just got it on iTunes and I am getting the weights tomorrow. Can't wait to start tomorrow.
  • Looney123
    Looney123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I startedtoday too. Let me know how you're doing with it!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    level 3 day one and it was ok did most off the moves ok .I did find the abb exeercise from flat coming up hard but managed it ,will continue withis now till end off march x