Replies

• DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Gah... can't remember how to post pics in the reply box... but you can see the pics under my profile!

:-)
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My profile picture! ;)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Love seeing all these before/after pics from women who didn't starve themselves to lose weight!! This is super inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    bump
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Here's my before and after pics. It took me 17 months to do this, and I did NOT starve myself, take any pills, or do anything else that people may think is a 'shortcut'.

BeforeAfter2_smaller.jpg

INCREDIBLE JOB!!!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Here's my before and after pics. It took me 17 months to do this, and I did NOT starve myself, take any pills, or do anything else that people may think is a 'shortcut'.

Wowsers Juwaak! What an inspiration you are congrats and job well done!
  • Novikay
    Novikay Posts: 62
    Options
    kjoh-1-3.jpg

No starvation here! =)
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh everyone looks so fantastic!!! I am amazed I will def be using all of these pictures as inspiration, I def need it too!
  • wmathis1145
    Options
    Bump
  • antwoine406
    Options
    First of all let me start by saying congrats on your accomplishments. You look gorgeous. Do you still do cardio now that you've started lifting? If so, how much time do you dedicate to each category?
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Inspring stories! Thank you to those of you who posted pictures.
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    Maybe this is MY problem with losing weight. I've been at it for 4 wks (minus St. Patricks Day of course) and I've gained 4 lbs. I try to stay under my calorie intake, but above 1200. So anywhere between 1200-1500 depending on the exercise that day (Running, stairmaster, circuit training as a weights introductory and boot camp classes). Seeing these results on a much larger calorie intake makes me think that maybe I'm doing this wrong?
  • nenardzz
    nenardzz Posts: 8
    Options
    bump
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!