SWaT-March Walk with Leslie Sansone workouts

Options

Replies

• KitConFitz
    KitConFitz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am a huge LS fan! I do her 4 or 5 mile walk everyday (and I mix in my total gym). I will make a goal of 28 miles a week. :) add me for support!!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Happy St Patrick's Day all. :drinker:

I did 4 miles today with Leslie,
    thats puts me at 20 miles. 30 more to go.
    I'm on vacation all next week. so I'm really going to work hard and try to get in 20 miles. wish me luck.
    Keep walking everyone
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    3 Miles today. Again outside. Reached my goal for the month. YIPEE!!!!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Goal is 60 miles
    March 7th = 4miles down!
    March 8th = 4 miles
    March 10th = 4 miles
    So I have 48 miles to go!!! :D

March 11th = 4 miles
    March 12th = 4 miles
    So now I have 40 miles to go!! :D

March 16th and 18th = 4miles each day
    32 miles to go!!
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i would like to commit to 90 mile this month.. and currently to date.. i am at 51 mi... woot woot!!

up to 67 miles so far this month... 23 more to go..
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/19) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 60 miles

Left to complete – 30 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    3 Miles today. Again outside. Reached my goal for the month. YIPEE!!!!

Congrats MummyDB! :drinker:
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    583 / 800 minutes
    Went for a bike ride outside today. First one of the season. Felt great!
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would love to join..... My goal is 150 miles. I will calculate how many I've already done then post what I have left to do. I usually do a minimum of 4 miles a day, so that is why I set my goal at 150. That would average 5 miles a day to give me a little more of a challenge! I love Leslie!
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Goal: 150 miles
    Done: 80 miles
    Left: 70 miles

We can do it!
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Taymay75
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (3/20) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan)

Total completed – 64 miles

Left to complete – 26 miles
  • Taymay75
    Options
    What a strange week....busy as usual but I had a couple of falls...yes falls!! Monday night lost my balance and slow mow onto the love seat during the yoga stretch...funny not hurt....then Tues morning I finish working out go to move the coffee table and some how my foot stayed planted to the carpet while mt upper body kept going while bent over I fell HARD! to the floor on my right side! Ouch!! didn't notice anything wrong until a few hours later my left side from hip f lexer down past knee has been really hurting when I move certain ways . Anyway it has altered my exercise but has not stopped me. First time I've done the 4 big miles without sweating like crazy...but still completed the 4 and feeling better each day.:happy:

exercise.png

@Mamamea...I'm glad you're not too banged up. You do have determination! :drinker:
  • mamamea413
    Options
    What a strange week....busy as usual but I had a couple of falls...yes falls!! Monday night lost my balance and slow mow onto the love seat during the yoga stretch...funny not hurt....then Tues morning I finish working out go to move the coffee table and some how my foot stayed planted to the carpet while mt upper body kept going while bent over I fell HARD! to the floor on my right side! Ouch!! didn't notice anything wrong until a few hours later my left side from hip f lexer down past knee has been really hurting when I move certain ways . Anyway it has altered my exercise but has not stopped me. First time I've done the 4 big miles without sweating like crazy...but still completed the 4 and feeling better each day.:happy:

exercise.png

@Mamamea...I'm glad you're not too banged up. You do have determination! :drinker:
    I was scared to death that I would loose a whole week or more and end up back to zero. Thanks TidyTinTin I am so determined ...started out that I wanted to just look good...when my body got so stiff that I couldn't put my socks and shoes on and I was in pain all the time...I guess that triggered something in me and with the help of the Lord I'm doing it!! to the glory of God. You are very encouraging I really appreciate that.
  • mamamea413
    Options
    GOAL 124 MILES
    3/20/12: 4miles-Using Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim:Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles(includes jogging)
    Miles Done: 58
    Miles Left: 66

Why do I always have ticker tracker problems!!!UGH!
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i would like to commit to 90 mile this month.. and currently to date.. i am at 51 mi... woot woot!!

up to 67 miles so far this month... 23 more to go..

80 miles and counting... think i will definitely pass my goal.. :)
  • jessica_johnson2011
    jessica_johnson2011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal was 100 miles. I have walked 124! :) I'm going to up my goal to 200 miles for the month!
  • mamamea413
    Options
    GOAL 124 MILES
    3/20/12: 4miles-Using Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim:Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles(includes jogging)
    Miles Done: 60
    Miles Left: 64

• mamamea413
    Options
    GOAL 124 MILES

• mamamea413
    Options
    GOAL 124 MILES