Before and After pics NO STARVATION

Options

Replies

• MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics but thank you to all of you who have posted yours. I love to see it!

Blessings,
    Sam
  • cricket_0408
    cricket_0408 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Just when I think I have things figured out, I find more to learn. So, let me try and get this straight.... we want to eat our BMR on rest days, NOT the 1200 from MFP?? I've been so confused lately. 2 weeks ago I was suffering from a UTI and felt like crap so I did not work out all week, but still ate around 1400-1500 calories a day and lost 3 pounds that week! I understand some of it was water from not working out, but since then I've been SO confused. On rest days I was trying to stick to 1200 but even on exercise days I never went over 1400. I lost the first 8 pounds no problem, but then got stuck... until I got sick and then lost those 3 pounds. What's up?
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i'm not at goal yet but you can check out my page for my pics....down 192 and counting...slowly counting but counting lol

Wow! You look simply amazing!! Congratulations!
  • lally100
    lally100 Posts: 17
    Options
    BEST THREAD EVER. You're all awesome !!!!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    This is a great thread. Everyone looks so great. This is not ad impressive as others but it is my success

30lbs down and the lowest my goals were ever set to was 1400 plus I ate all or most of my exercise calories. I aim to eat around 1850 now on non-workout days and 2000 on workout days. Still losing but slowly.

Every pound you loose is impressive. Even if it's just for you. But it also helps motivate the rest of us! Keep it up! Ya dun good!!!!
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    kjoh-1-3.jpg

No starvation here! =)

You look amazing :)
    How many months to achieve this?
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump this is so inspiring!!!
  • doitforme79
    doitforme79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    inspiring thanks for showing pics. to show the difference w/ added weight training.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! So inspiring!
  • i_luv_to_read
    Options
    BUMP - Just sprained my ankle which has really put a damper on my cardio but this has inspired me to up my strength training!
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • poohbear1971
    Options
    Bump! These stories are awesome!!! I can't wait to share my own after pics but I have a long way to go.
  • tonia1986
    tonia1986 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump, this is where I'm going to start looking for motivation. Great Job everyone!
  • eemmzz123
    Options
    Bump! You guys rock! Thank you for sharing with us :)
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome and amazing results!
    Thank you for being such an inspiration to those of us who still want to eat.
    Exercise = Fitness/Health
    Calorie restriction = lost weight
    My point is lost weight doesn't always mean healthy.
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP. This is a dumb question, but what does the bump mean?
    Bumping is bumping the thread so it's in your "My Topics" and posts to your profile so you remember to go back to it.

While this is true...bump actually means that it refreshes the thread to the top of the forum page so more people see it and thusly will reply. If you simply want to add it to your "my topics" list, while not contribute anything you can also post mt, which means my topics.

Source: I've spent a lot of time of phantasytour.com
  • Givenitmybest
    Givenitmybest Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Some people gain weight at first. Muscle weight mostly. But that's good cause muscle burns fat faster.
  • mrsambitious
    mrsambitious Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    kjoh-1-3.jpg

No starvation here! =)

You look amazing :)
    How many months to achieve this?
    Good jod, but how do you put your pictures on here
  • DonnaKAuch
    DonnaKAuch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love the app for my phone. It makes it so easy to add and keep track of my eating. Hoping this time I am successful!
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!