Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Bump for a great thread.
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fabulous thread, really inspired by the tranformations maybe theres hope for me yet (o:
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing what a transformation Truely inspirational !!
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Incredible thread. Well done to each and everyone who has posted. I eat at my BMR after plateauing in December after 2 months on 1,200. Just wish I'd have known better before.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Before - At my highest weight around 195-200#

n121507296_35241772_9169.jpg

After, around 123-126#s, happy and healthy!

IMAG0161.jpg
    grandriver1.jpg
    2011-01-26082046.jpg

And did I mention eating a LOT of really GOOD food? :bigsmile:
  • yay2012
    yay2012 Posts: 72
    Options
    These are great pictures and I am totally motivated today. Thanks everyone for sharing!!! I'm going to come back here often!!!!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I know I already said thank you once- but you guys are so inspirational I gotta say it twice!!

THANK YOU!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pix, but I definitely did this! All I did was try to stay as close to the calories MFP suggested as possible, only cheating on special occasions. I found that if I eat less than 1300 calories a day, I stop losing weight altogether. I tried to eat back most exercise calories. I ended up making a lot of changes to my diet. Ate a lot less cheese and processed peanut butter, which was hard at first. I slowly changed from eating white bread to wheat - that took a while until I discovered the "thins" and "flats" type sandwich rolls- which are delicious. I also started incorporating a lot more fresh vegetables into my diet. To do this, I had to give myself permission to spend money on good food. My food budget increased, but I'd rather spend money on food than doctors and medications.

One thing to note is that I wasn't racing to lose weight. It took me a full year to lose 35 lbs.

that is freaking awesome and is not too slow at all. i think 35 pounds in a year is a perfect and incredible rate of weight loss. if i can lose these last 15 pounds in a year I'll be happy.
  • tracyturnblad
    Options
    Bump
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pix, but I definitely did this! All I did was try to stay as close to the calories MFP suggested as possible, only cheating on special occasions. I found that if I eat less than 1300 calories a day, I stop losing weight altogether. I tried to eat back most exercise calories. I ended up making a lot of changes to my diet. Ate a lot less cheese and processed peanut butter, which was hard at first. I slowly changed from eating white bread to wheat - that took a while until I discovered the "thins" and "flats" type sandwich rolls- which are delicious. I also started incorporating a lot more fresh vegetables into my diet. To do this, I had to give myself permission to spend money on good food. My food budget increased, but I'd rather spend money on food than doctors and medications.

One thing to note is that I wasn't racing to lose weight. It took me a full year to lose 35 lbs.

that is freaking awesome and is not too slow at all. i think 35 pounds in a year is a perfect and incredible rate of weight loss. if i can lose these last 15 pounds in a year I'll be happy.
    Took me that long too. But it's gonna stay away!
  • evaleung87
    Options
    bump!
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options

This is very inspiring. Especially the part that you weren't racing to lose weight. I wouldn't say I'm racing...just kind of trotting to lose weight. :tongue:
  • serenity422
    serenity422 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    During - Running (wtf?) a half marathon at 11 stone (154 lbs) - CropRun.jpg

Fantastic results!!!
    I must say in your running pic, your butt looks really high and firm. :happy:
    Do you attribute that to the bodyweight resistance exercises or are you just naturally blessed?
  • LadyRomanov
    Options
    All of you are so inspirational! I've finally decided to really get down to it and do it right. Love love love all of your posts. Definitely will be coming back to this thread often!

:heart:
  • kbbach24
    kbbach24 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am stoked to post my own before and after pics. Today is the first day of spring, get ready to see my transformation by the first day of summer!!!

BUMP
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First off, everyone looks amazing!!!! You guys are all gorgeous!!!!

I have lost 187 lbs without starving myself! I eat all day long! Heck, sometimes I feel like I am constantly eating! Here are some pics of me:

At the very beginning, 420 lbs:
    beforepic.jpg

And here I am at 244 lbs, I've lost 11 since this pic:
    IMG_0744.jpg
  • mleesessions22
    mleesessions22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Great motivator.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Here are some of mine from a thread I posted about 8 months ago. I'm currently about 7lbs LIGHTER than the "AFTER" pics, so I really should make an update soon. I'm pretty much in Maintenance mode now. Am hovering in about a 5lb zone.

I eat back my exercise calories and never set my net limit over 1lb per week, although in the beginning, there were many weeks where I lost well over 1lb.

Weight between 250-260lbs:

100_8959-1.jpg

Mmmm, healthy eatin there! :noway:
    100_8985-1.jpg

Hey, I think I see a cheeseburger joint!
    100_9373-1.jpg

100_9514-1.jpg

100_9561-1.jpg

Ugh... Frankly, I'm embarrassed to post this one
    100_9624-1.jpg

Hey Abe does this Tricorne hat make me look fat?
    100_9805-1.jpg

And now, some AFTERS, Weight between 165-170lbs:

Before setting off on the hiking trail:
    IMG_0528-1.jpg

At the Ren Faire:
    IMG_0074-1.jpg

Ren Faire again; I think scorpions are cool! :smile:
    IMG_0111-1.jpg

Closest thing to a banana hammock I'll ever wear. :tongue:
    IMG_0117-1.jpg

Hamming it up:
    IMG_0170-1.jpg

Hoping for more definition in my back. Thinking another 10lbs off should help:
    IMG_0184-1.jpg

Mexipino is a rock star!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1800 calories per day and lift. Little cardio :]

before -145 pounds
    FxCam_1301699826268.jpg
    FxCam_1301699845465.jpg

now - 120 pounds
    FxCam_1330632950560.jpg
    Fgcgncf.jpg

Sunshine is also a rockstar.

Love those pink..shorts... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!