What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I like half naked people almost as much as entirely naked people.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    653377.jpg

I guess if you've got it, flaunt it, right?

She's cute and looks like she's happy. Good for her.
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ok wth? how do people join a weight-loss fitness website, and then get offended when people... um, show off their weight-loss? I don't get it..... O_o .... and then how do the mods *not* recognize them as trolling?

Because some people are jealous and cannot stand that others are more successful at weightloss than they are.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Here's to slut pride! (No, I'm not being sarcastic.)

I for one have supported this movement for a number of years.

Billy Connolly joke about the nightmare of receiving 72 virgins in heaven - "Give me two fire breathing *kitten* any day! I'm a slut man!"
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yeah I dont find her all that appealing at all. A little muscle is ok but that is not right

What would you say if someone looked at you and made a comment. Would you appreciate it?

Lovely double standards.

Agree big time.

It might not be what i aspire to look like but thats my own thoughts and i cant take away from that lady that she looks great.

Some people can be so catty. I wouldnt post half nekkid pics of me but if someone else does it doesnt offend me!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    who am I to tell others what they can and cannot wear to post on here? If they are that brave, then, by all means, enjoy!!
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    LOL !
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Show off them BODS!!! People can always choose not to look if they do not like.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I think girls who post pictures half naked or completely naked with class and tact are to be commended. Showing off your progress shouldn't be shameful.
    Parading around like a hooker is something totally different. (Not that I'm judging hookers.)

I am judging the doctor who gave the girl in that first pic her fun bags. He did a piss poor job. She should get her money back, and some new bewbs.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I bet if there were as many 250 lb women posting pictures of themselves in their underwear and bikinis that there would be more than a few double standards from those who think it's fine to be 3cm of material short of an R rating for a 115 lb person.

Edited to add that bathing suit looks painful.

Please find me ONE comment like that on this site. I've not seen one. A person should have the right, regardless of weight.

Most likely you find any comments because WE won't be posting our rolls out there like that LOL!!!! But seriously though.. larger people get bashed IN full body clothes, so it is kind of double standard, fat chick in bikini, there would LOADS of OMG's and horrible comments etc: from the fitter people AND the fat people!! It's just the reality of the matter.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    In response to query of the thread title, I think they are sensational and that I should add them as friends if I haven't already.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I would post my body half naked if I could get it all in one frame.lol
    To each thier own.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I would post my body half naked if I could get it all in one frame.lol
    To each thier own.

Multiple frame pics work for me. :wink:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    653377.jpg

Correct indeed.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:

NUFF SAID
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    653377.jpg

Correct indeed.
    She has gorgeous skin.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Most likely you find any comments because WE won't be posting our rolls out there like that LOL!!!! But seriously though.. larger people get bashed IN full body clothes, so it is kind of double standard, fat chick in bikini, there would LOADS of OMG's and horrible comments etc: from the fitter people AND the fat people!! It's just the reality of the matter.

Speak for yourself. I've seen more than a few pics of bigger guys and gals and I've always seen them being encouraged, supported and praised. Even myself. That's what's great about MFP. Big or small we're all here to encourage one another to feel good about ourselves and work towards our goals.

When someone starts saying "girls should cover up and only post pics of blah blah blah" that all gets shot to *kitten*.
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If you find a body pic on a weight loss forum offensive then you got a problem, honestly people here are shedding weight and of course want to show off their bodies. I mean i don't wanna see a whole blown naked body on here but don't see any of those so why complain
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    <---- I am not anywhere close to being a skanky *kitten*, but I am more than half-naked.

Why I have it up:
    1) It displays the progress I've made (not bad for someone who used to weigh nearly 300 pounds, right?)
    2) It helps me build confidence, which I am sorely lacking in.

Well said and quite impressive.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    a whole blown naked body

I think that's against the rules. Sadly. Both the blowing and the nakedidity.