Please Don't Read This

Options
I learned in psychology class that if you tell someone not to do something, they are actually more likely to do it. That seems messed up to me, like my bed in the morning. I hate mornings, they make me sort of grouchy, and uneasy, I track it back to a long family history of caffeine addiction. Did you know that caffeine withdrawal is one of the most common causes of headaches? I once saw this show where a guy fell on a metal spike that went right through his head, and he lived to have a show made after him. I bet he had a pretty bad headache, but coffee likely didn't help.

Replies

• polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    What happened to your arm?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Did YOU know that blue eyed people see mroe "star bursts" at night than brown eyed people?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This does not bode well for my arm bones.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I wanna wrassle this thread to the ground and make dirty hot sweaty monkey love to it.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Oh dear my resistive ego failed to oppose this or maybe I knew the intentions of the post but came hear to clarify these thoughts.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options

Seeing as I politely asked people not to read this, I refuse to discuss in great detail about how I suffered a violent spiral fracture in an arm wrestling accident. More so I won't describe the plate that goes from my elbow to my shoulder, or the 7 screws in there. I just can't do it.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I just came for the cookies.
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Oh dear my resistive ego failed to oppose this or maybe I knew the intentions of the post but came hear to clarify these thoughts.

Did you come here .. or come hear ... either way, what's up with dogs wearing pajamas... seriously .. I just don't get it.......
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Seeing as I politely asked people not to read this, I refuse to discuss in great detail about how I suffered a violent spiral fracture in an arm wrestling accident. More so I won't describe the plate that goes from my elbow to my shoulder, or the 7 screws in there. I just can't do it.

The more times you say "arm wrestling accident" the harder it makes me laugh. I am SO SORRY that I laugh at this.... It's all my fault you have to talk about it anyway..... but omg. seriously. I'm going to honour you on my headstone for this.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Turtles can breathe through their butts!
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options
    Did YOU know that blue eyed people see mroe "star bursts" at night than brown eyed people?

Maybe brown eyed people just prefer skittles......
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

no, it's actually the awesomness of having blue eyes trying to come out, but the brain won't let it... It's a very complex thing, you wouldn't understand....:noway:
  • ThePinkPachyderm
    Options

Again, I was not expecting any visitors as I had requested for people to not come. There are no snacks to speak of......
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

*GAG* "damn, I just farted"
  • LosingLizard
    Options
    If it hadn't been for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options

Me too!

Well.. I mean I can exhale from my *kitten*. I haven't figured out the inhale part yet.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Hippos fart through their mouths
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    OP...do you have ADD? =D Because I have sporadic running thoughts like that too...like...random ish running together. I felt like you were somewhat family to me for a moment.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options

no, it's actually the awesomness of having blue eyes trying to come out, but the brain won't let it... It's a very complex thing, you wouldn't understand....:noway:

I wonder what my second son sees? He has blue eyes, but one of his eyes is actually 1/3rd brown???
  • ihern6334
    ihern6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Again, I was not expecting any visitors as I had requested for people to not come. There are no snacks to speak of......

Maybe there are some I could speak with???