What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• BellydanceBliss
    Options
    haven't read all the replies but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. We've worked BLOODY HARD to lose the weight so we are proud of what we've achieved and the best way to see the results is in your underwear. lol. Just my opinon.

AMEN SISTA Wear it proud!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    Here is a Pic. I took a couple months ago. ( to see the progress of doing squats) Does this qualify?
    zzzzzzzzzq.jpg
    I'm sorry, you're out of focus, turn around please...
    OK, here you go.:happy:
    aaa.jpg

Awwww, did I miss it? :sad:

lol you go girl
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    This is a forum for getting into shape and having the freedom to be narcissistic without public backlash......thus if these persons (women or men) want to show off what they have worked diligently to obtain...more power to them!!!!:happy:

^^^^ This!!

Here here! Now someone please help me take a picture of my lats...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Not sure what part of his body he's trying to illustate the benefits of squats. He's butt? Looks like he's *kitten*. haha
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    If you find someone's pictures offensive don't look at them! If you don't like R rated movies don't go to them if you don't like women in bikinis and men with no shirts avoid the beach, but shut the hell up about it and be disgusted quietly!
    This is a fitness forum, many ppl on here work hard for a long time to meet their goals. Along the way they take pictures because they are proud of what they have accomplished.

Besides if you don't like half naked or fully naked women of all sorts of shapes and sizes that is just un American! (cue patriotic music)!

Edited for spelling error!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Something like this...

11pounds.jpg

... tends to show progress better than a ticker.

Yeah, that butt is really looking good! That's one of the the things I'm hoping to change for the better (on me, I mean).
    That is a fantastic butt!
  • spudman1232
    Options
    are they half naked or half clothed? I am a half clothed type of person myself...lol
  • abrookesessums
    Options
    where is the picture at?
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Here is a Pic. I took a couple months ago. ( to see the progress of doing squats) Does this qualify?
    zzzzzzzzzq.jpg
    I'm sorry, you're out of focus, turn around please...
    OK, here you go.:happy:
    aaa.jpg

Awwww, did I miss it? :sad:

lol you go girl

Awwww saw that one - it was the turn around one i missed!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    What do I think of girls that post half naked pictures? I admire the confidence.
  • AlexMartinezJr
    Options
    Awesome!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have changed my take on this. I had a picture of me in bra and undies on my profile, cause I was proud of my weight loss and thought the people on here were focused on weight loss, exercise and health. Then I got a friend request with the message "fuk me". So quite frankly I think that having that sort of photo posted attracts very much unwanted attention. :-( Sad but true.
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Can I report the person who sent that disgusting message to anyone? Surely that is not allowed??
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    I just purchased a bikini for the first time in my life, and I am proud when I wear it. I literally worked my butt off for it, so I'll wear it to the goddamn grocery store if I want to. Like it or don't like it - won't hurt my feelings.

The human form is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when it is constantly improving :)

TbNEb.jpg

BRAVO!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Can I report the person who sent that disgusting message to anyone? Surely that is not allowed??

Absolutely forward the message to Mike or Steven or any of the moderators.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/steven

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mike
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I have changed my take on this. I had a picture of me in bra and undies on my profile, cause I was proud of my weight loss and thought the people on here were focused on weight loss, exercise and health. Then I got a friend request with the message "fuk me". So quite frankly I think that having that sort of photo posted attracts very much unwanted attention. :-( Sad but true.

You don't have to put up with it, you know. Report the person. It's nice to be congratulated and admired, but obscene phone calls are never welcome.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    So yes to half naked pictures and no to dirty messages?

*I should write this down.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Good for them, if that makes them feel happy why not. If i would feel confident and hot wearing a bikini i would post a pic of me in a bikiny... i mean, why not?
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options

Report the SOB!!!!! This is NO place for that kind of crap! (Forgive the language, but it ticks me off)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    When I reach my target weight and fitness, I'm just gonna be half naked. Period.