2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in after the weekend. We had some really great weather, but unfortunately my weekend was jam-packed and I didn't get a chance to really get out and enjoy it with any exercise. :frown: BUT, we did have a great Saturday, and had an outdoor photo shoot for some maternity shots and our last family picture with just the three of us before baby arrives. The really cool part was who our photographer was. Any Biggest Loser fans on here? Well, our photographer was Heba from a couple season's ago. She was a great photographer and super nice, and it was neat to meet someone like her. Definitely not what I expected when I signed up for the Groupon deal!!

Hope you ladies have a good week! I'm looking forward to my Zumba burn tomorrow. I'm taking it easy today after work since I did TONS of housework / nesting this weekend and minimal relaxing!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Ivy way to go girl! You are doing awesome!!!

You too thinktank, two big workouts in one day!!! Don't overdo it and harm yourself!!!

My 1/7 was an 8 mile ride after an afternoon in the flowerbeds and etc;;!

I know. I try to listen to my body most days LOL
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Ok, finished last week 6/7 with a 3 mile walk first thing on Sat am before we headed out of town to my great nieces bday.

Then Yesterday just got lazy, did not feel like exercising & just did not make myself do it.

Today started the week off for me at 1/7 with an hour on the exercise bike and 25 mins on my workout. Tomorrow is usually my day off as we weigh on Tues nights, but I think I will do a couple of mile on the treadmill in the am. I once had a trainer tell me not to workout before weighing, as you will weigh heavier. does anyone know how far before, will the am be ok.

Looks like everyone had a busy weekend. Thinktank you are killing it with that spin class. Wanna-be would love to see a family pic when you get them back. Around here wind is just the norm, and lately it has really been blowing & we have a long open stretch, so I try to go out so that the wind will always be at my back down that section, then I dont have to fight it.
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    2/7 today with level 4 of ripped. It was a really good workout and I was surprised how well I was able to keep up on my first day doing it. I can definitely tell how much stronger I've gotten After doing the shred and ripped.

Ivy... If you've ever done the 30 day shred, it's very similar....just more intense. I can tell that I'm a lot stronger and I know that I'm getting a good workout. I'll have to let you know about the weight loss. Over the last couple of months, my body has been fighting me.. I'll lose for 1-2 weeks and then I'll gain. I keep repeating the cycle no matter what I do. It's really frustrating, right now, I'm in gain mode. I think it's water retention, but not sure what to do about it.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Only had time for a 3 mile ride today!!! Makes me 2/7!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    2/7 2 miles with leslie and taebo 8 minute
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I was 2/7 yesterday. I did 21.8 miles cycling. My legs, butt, and everything else feels every bit of those miles. But I am enjoying the different challenges I am giving myself.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    endedlast week at 4/7
    I haven't got started this week... been hectic here.....

I am heading out to start some mowing for my exercise today.... I need to hit everyday here on out!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!! I'm 1/7 today with my 60 minute Zumba class which was fabulous as always! I saw a different OB today for my weekly check up, and she told me that I totally don't have to limit my heart rate to the 140-150 I was previously told to stay within. That would have been nice to know about 30 weeks ago!!!! Oh well. So I hit it harder and burned a few more calories than usual. She encouraged me to dance this kid out!!! 38 weeks down, hopefully 2 weeks or less to go!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    My 3/7 was my NROL workout and 3 miles on the bike.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    3/7 walking on breaks 25 min and weights.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Hey everyone. I was 3/7 yesterday. Just didnt have time to post. My fiancee (yeah) came in town. We live in different states ga and md. So I walked my 4 miles but didnt have time to log it. Probably will be that way for the next couple of days.

Everyone is doing great!!!
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    Ok 2/7 with 50 mins on the exercise bike and 50 mins on the treadmill. I let myself enjoy an enchilada dinner from a local fast food
    place last night & need to spend the rest of the week getting rid of it.
  • vhuber
    Options
    4/7 was a 5 mile walk with the furries!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    4/7 25 min with leslie and 23 on treadmill
  • ivykivy
    Options
    4/7 3 miles with leslie and 10 min of biggest loser yoga.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am 4/7. Today I ran 3miles and cycled 20.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Way to go ladies, you are just kickin it!!!
    Ivy you are down 4/7 twice. hmmm???

I awoke with a flu bug! I went to work but I ached EVERY where! To earn my 5/7, I walked with the furries 3 miles!!!
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    3/7 -- 32 mins on exercise bike & 34 mins on treadmill. Need to burn calories but keeping it all simple this week.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Hello friends. I hope you'll have me back. Been a wild ride for the last year. Time for round 2. *sigh* But I am going to focus only on positive energy. I've missed this group!!!