Black Team Week 11

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    It all started with me freezing my gym membership. :grumble: Then, FOUR birthdays in July. Blah blah blah. Gotta get a move on. I have a 5 mile race to train for! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It all started with me freezing my gym membership. :grumble: Then, FOUR birthdays in July. Blah blah blah. Gotta get a move on. I have a 5 mile race to train for! :bigsmile:

Hey, I remember you.......snaps fingers.............taps foot.............oh YEAH......Sara sumptin right??

:flowerforyou: :love: :heart:

:smooched: Jeannie
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!! I spent the evening at the Science Center seeing the fresh water fish and then the big salt water tanks where you can pet the sharks and sting rays and crabs. And we saw the Swamp Things like the alligators, snakes, and other animals. We had fun there and spent a lot of time walking. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese and had some fun playing and ate lunch. So my Daughter had a great day today for her birthday! I guess all that beats a party anyway. She was content with all that! I told hubby that it beats sitting around with a bunch of people that get on your nerves! Now my girl is at my aunt's house so we have a childless night! I'm hoping to go out for a good supper and maybe out to see a new scary movie! Hope you all have a great night!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options

One thing leads to another and before you know you it become MIA and we have to send out a search party for you. Funny this is I was thining about sending you a PM today to see what's been up. Knew you were still alive from facebook.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

One thing leads to another and before you know you it become MIA and we have to send out a search party for you. Funny this is I was thining about sending you a PM today to see what's been up. Knew you were still alive from facebook.

My ticker shall remain MIA for awhile, though. The scale & I are going through some stuff. :grumble:

Thanks, Lori! :smooched:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey Team!! I spent the evening at the Science Center seeing the fresh water fish and then the big salt water tanks where you can pet the sharks and sting rays and crabs. And we saw the Swamp Things like the alligators, snakes, and other animals. We had fun there and spent a lot of time walking. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese and had some fun playing and ate lunch. So my Daughter had a great day today for her birthday! I guess all that beats a party anyway. She was content with all that! I told hubby that it beats sitting around with a bunch of people that get on your nerves! Now my girl is at my aunt's house so we have a childless night! I'm hoping to go out for a good supper and maybe out to see a new scary movie! Hope you all have a great night!

I wish I could convince my husband stuff like that is a better idea than a party for the kids. Those things are sooo stressful for me! :angry: Sounds like a great day, Renae! :drinker:
  • 72lori
    Options

My ticker shall remain MIA for awhile, though. The scale & I are going through some stuff. :grumble:

Thanks, Lori! :smooched:

I haven't updated my weight on here for almost a month, hence a slightly inaccurate ticker.... I'm getting back there. S.L.O.W.L.Y My scale and I are always going through stuff.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team

I got me a new HRM last night I think its a polar f4 with the chest strap, boy was my chepo walmart one so wrong!!!! My old one said that in 5 miles I burned 400 calories and my new one said in 5 miles I burned 523 calories, I was excited.

I ate my peanut butter french toast it was yyyyuuuummmmyyyy. I have already done the dishes and cleaned livingroom and did my walk/run this morning and 100 crunches.

Gonna take my 4 yr old bowling to burn some extra calories, and after the other day when DH and I went bowling I sure could use some practice.

I am signing my kids up for a bowling league, this outta be exciting, my son has always played baseball he is gonna take a season off and try bowling. I loved bowling when I was little, heck I am grown and still love it ( if you would have seen me the other day, you would have said this girl has never bowled a day in her life) lol

Well hope everyone has a great day and a fabulous weekend!!!!!!

I'm getting so excited that our church bowling league is starting! I love getting active a gain!!

Jennie,

breakfast can be tough when your on the go. But nutrition in the morning is sooooo important. If you on the move in the morning like I am I can recommend the following. Go to wal-mart and look for the "Hamilton Beach" personal blender. usually retails for 15.99 to 19.99. It is a great little blender that is perfect for making single serving smoothies and the belnder cover also has a travel mug spout the the blending cup doubles as a travel mug. Anyway. Smoothies are great for the on the go nutrition needs. There are alot of great recipies out there but I havnt really used any. I just make up my own. Last one was one banana, half a cup of fat free plain yogurt. one serving of cinnamon brown sugar almonds and one cup of frozen blueberries. Loads of protein, fiber and other great nutrients with no fat and super fast an easy. Just an idea to change things up.

:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good luck at your 5k tomorrow, Andrew! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Thanks sara, it's so good to see your smiling face back on the thread! Glad to have you back. I am looking forward to the 5k tommorow. First time I have run in my home town and I am sooooo excited to have some family coming out. I am however beginning to freak out about my triathlon at the end of the month. lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    My posotive for today is that I drove a total of 8 hours today but at the end of that road was my DW and kids. Reunited and it feels so good.:laugh: To bad DW is at the grocery store and the kids are asleep. alone again. lol :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Thanks sara, it's so good to see your smiling face back on the thread! Glad to have you back. I am looking forward to the 5k tommorow. First time I have run in my home town and I am sooooo excited to have some family coming out. I am however beginning to freak out about my triathlon at the end of the month. lol

How fun! I'm sure you'll do awesome tomorrow & even more awesome at the tri! :drinker:

And thanks! Like I said, I'm shocked that after 11 months I let myself get so far behind again. Nonsense, really. :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    My posotive for today is that I drove a total of 8 hours today but at the end of that road was my DW and kids. Reunited and it feels so good.:laugh: To bad DW is at the grocery store and the kids are asleep. alone again. lol :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Beth'll come back home at some point. :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

How fun! I'm sure you'll do awesome tomorrow & even more awesome at the tri! :drinker:

And thanks! Like I said, I'm shocked that after 11 months I let myself get so far behind again. Nonsense, really. :drinker:

We don't mind sara. we look at it as job security. It's nice to feel needed and we are always here to pick each other up off the floor. Got your back woman, now get your *kitten* in gear.

oh crap I said *kitten*.......<Looks around for Marla> oh good looks like she might not have heard me.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    AAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: I'm a rebel.

Thanks, Andrew!:smooched:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow Andrew.

Sara- you gonna get your *kitten* in trouble!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

My *kitten* is sooooo gonna be grass! :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yall are so funny

Andrew you will be fine tomorrow, I think I am gonna do a 5k on Aug 22 I think

Renea- I am debating what to do for daughter birthday Aug 14 dont want a bunch a people around that I have to feed them food I cant eat!!!

Sara- Glad to see you are back

Lori- We know you are trying. S.L.O.W.L.Y is better slowly then never.

Off to bed gonna get up at 530 for my run/walk
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    YAY my beans is back!!

Had our anniversary dinner last night and lets just say that I might not get back to that under 170 before we go to NY.

We also went to the movies and I was very disappointed. Sorry Beth or Shuntae if you liked tht harry potter movie but I sure didn't.

Looks like my mom is moving back in with us for awhile. Fun stuff. That is always stressfull. Lets see how long this lasts.:ohwell:

I HATE THE SCALE! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!!

On a positive! Packed our food bag and the girls suitcase are packed. our overnight bag is packed and all we have to do is wait. :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

My *kitten* is sooooo gonna be grass! :laugh:

And Marla is the lawnmower!