Confessions....

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess........ I gave into temptation today and got a small Dairy Queen Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard at lunch. I'd been craving one for weeks.......... When I got back to the office, the first thing I did was look up the calories here on MFP. 550 ...yikes!!! :grumble: Half of it went into the freezer for another day :laugh: I can deal with a 255 calorie snack and not go over, but 550-that's over 1/3 of my daily calories and I couldn't deal with that.

Good for you!!! I don't know if I could have exercised that kind of self control. I probably would have just forced myself to ride an extra 5 miles on my bike :tongue:

exercise.png
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i confess I just read all 12 pages of this thread:ohwell:
    i confess i have been craving ice cream all week and will probably treat myself to a small one and then work it off.

i confess i'm off to bed :yawn:

PG:flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am currently eating a huge Sante Fe salad, and that it's not really a healthy salad, it has creamy dressing and lots of cheese, yum!!
    I confess that I ate cookies and cream ice cream last night, but I stayed within my calories :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    True confession:
    I'm still a smoker.

Me too. And mine is on the rise. :frown:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I just ate half of a Denny's Grand Slamwich! OMG, I am a sinner. I am still under for the day tho!
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I confess that I constantly am trying to have enough calories left in the day for a sweet treat in the evening, even though that's the worst time to eat them and I shouldn't be anyways..grrrrrrr But I love them sooooo much, those little debbies are the devil:devil:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Someone get some holy water!!! :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Someone get some holy water!!! :bigsmile:

Okay you!!!!!!!!! Aren't you impersonating a priest or something? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I confess I woked my butt off this morning, but I didn't push myself quite as hard as I could have cause I was tired!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I confess I went out to celebrate my bff's birthday last night, had three beers and then ended the evening at IHOP for breakfast at midnight. I will say however that I had the 300 calorie egg white, spinach and mushroom omelet instead of the worse stuff, so I just counted it as breakfast today :)
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I confess that I ran 4 miles just so that I can eat a piece of my hubbys b-day cake!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to eat everything in site today so I am chugging some serious water!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to eat everything in site today so I am chugging some serious water!

me too :noway: although i gave in to those cookies. :angry: stupid cookies.:grumble:
  • HeatherBurke
    HeatherBurke Posts: 147
    Options
    I confess that I am falling asleep at work as we speak.... :yawn:
    I confess that a package of pop tarts this morning threw off my entire day... :cry:
    I confess that I have only been doing a cardio/weight class at the gym and cried when the scale said I gained 2 pounds even though it is probably muscle..:sad:
    I confess that I'm having a TERRIBLE day...or a couple days
    I confess I want so bad to look like I did in high school before even having a REAL woman body... damn hips and booty!!!!:noway:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I confess, I ate two sugar cookies, and enjoyed them! First ones in three months, Mike forgive me!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I confess that i had Kyrstals(mmmm) before going to a baseball game last night
    I confess that i got a little tipsy while at the baseball game:wink:
    I confess that i enjoyed the college kids sitting behind me with there shirts off:happy:
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am about to pour myself a cocktail and watch a movie, maybe I'll even have more than one!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I confess that i had Kyrstals(mmmm) before going to a baseball game last night
    I confess that i got a little tipsy while at the baseball game:wink:
    I confess that i enjoyed the college kids sitting behind me with there shirts off:happy:

:bigsmile:
  • cellorocker
    Options
    I confess that I am having a good day.
    (Alright, maybe not a confession, but I'm trying to revel in my joy.)

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been "knowingly" slacking off these past weeks. The scale is telling on me...School is about to start and I'm always so tired when I'm coming down from summer vacation! YUCK!!!!

exercise.png