Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options
Shanna_Inc86
Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    Be glad you are young and beautiful?

I don't know, I don't worry too much about that kind of stuff since I usually dump all the friends of the ex when he becomes an ex. Then I never know.....:laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    And let me clarify: social & financial status does not determine if someone is trash! It's about how you conduct yourself! Just because you have money does not mean you have class!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I would do nothing but consider it a lesson learned.
  • meghan1789
    meghan1789 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Be glad he thinks your sexy enough to take pictures of? haha I don't know, I would be sooo mad, I'm not sure what I would do.

My conscience is telling me to advise you to be the bigger person and just ignore it.

On the other hand, I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and her suggestion to tell all of his friends that he's gay! haha

What a jerk!
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    That's horrible! I have no idea how to deal with that, just messed up.

I am not sure about punishment. If they did something like that imagine what they would do if you tried to get them back.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When you take naked photos you must assume that they will be made public. Eventually. Either accept this or don't take naked photos.

What would I do? Respond in kind.

How should they be punished? See above.

I have an ex. We are on very bad terms. We have compromising photos and video and the like of each other. Since we both have them, it's just like the peace that was kept during the Cold War: Mutual Assured Destruction.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, I am a big fan of Taylor Swift and her suggestion to tell all of his friends that he's gay! haha

AHHHHH!!!! You just made my day!!! I love Taylor Swift.
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    This is why I don't do nekkid pics.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Worse still, I know of somebody who made a few thousand copies of a dirty video on his phone that he and his ex made when together and sent it everywhere.

What did the girl do? She did nothing and it irked the bloke and still does by the looks of things. The girl is one of my friends and I know her ex too, in fact, it was he who told me what he had done.

Makes me bloody shudder when I think of some of the vindictive acts some people get up to - it really isn't necessary.
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd most likely never be put in that situation because I do not let others have naked pictures of myself. I do not really have any advice for you except to own it.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i know a guy..... (just sayin)
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Well, this is specifically why I wouldn't give someone naked pictures of me in the first place. Unless is was a super long term, intention of marriage type thing. Even then, maybe not. That's a risk you take when you give out or take naked pictures.

How to respond? I wouldn't do anything. No need to descend to their level.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I just operate under the assumption that anything I do or say over email, text, SMS, forum, and skype can and will be used against me at some point. I didn't really want a political career anyway.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ooooooo... HELL!!! What an *kitten* hole!!!! I am not really sure what actions you should take....Sorry... what a jerk!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the punishment as once a pic is posted online or leaves your phone, you really can't "stop" it from spreading..

I would however, let the rounded toe of my Doc Martins meet his *kitten*.

Just sayin.
  • DsAdvocate
    DsAdvocate Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Learn your lesson and don't let it happen again if you don't like it.
  • mseraf713
    mseraf713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lure them to a sleazy motel under the impression you want to hook up, hand cuff them to the bed and blind fold them... then just leave them there naked for the maid to find in the morning. Oh, and don't forget to take pictures before you leave! :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm keeping the pics you sent me, to teach you a lesson.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I just operate under the assumption that anything I do or say over email, text, SMS, forum, and skype can and will be used against me at some point. I didn't really want a political career anyway.

^^^^^
    Everyone listen to the very smart lady.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need to see these pics in order to accurately assess this situation.

Ok then thanks.