Replies

• Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I bought mine @ Walmart
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 3, but can I still join this thread??? I need to jump start something!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    It's a workout plan by Jillian Michales. It's a dvd that you can buy just about anywhere.
    Am I the only one that's not sure what this in tales? Is this clean eating for 30 days, low carb, a workout plan of some sorts? I'm VERY interested in knowing more about it! Would one of you please enlighten me?
    =)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    Sure! We also have a group called "30 day shred, march 19" if you're interested!
    I'm only on day 3, but can I still join this thread??? I need to jump start something!
  • bfl2010
    bfl2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm actually starting the Ripped in 30 tomorrow
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    You can buy it at walmart or target, places like that. In the fitness section.
    Can I buy the 30 day shred at the store or do I have to order it on line?
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I completed it about 2 weeks ago and saw great results. I have a lot to lose and wanted to go a second round beforre starting a new program. I could use the motivation
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    That's great! I cannot wait until these 25 days are up so I can compare before and afters!
    I completed it about 2 weeks ago and saw great results. I have a lot to lose and wanted to go a second round beforre starting a new program. I could use the motivation
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 2...if I thought I hated Jillian before I don't know what to call this! I took 2 days off during level 1 and was planning the same for level 2, but might just have to throw an extra day in there...will have to see how it goes!
  • siberianlilly
    siberianlilly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know! I'm going to check it out and see what it's all about. I'm currently doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid, so I'm good as far as exercise goes. I am interested in the meals though!
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    im starting tomorrow, eeeek.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Started yesterday and I'm feeling it today in my arms, abs & butt.
  • aquarius881
    Options
    I just started today! I definitely felt the burn in my calves and arms. I can lift a lot at the gym but I'll tell you the 5 lbs during this was hard. I wish I went with the 3 lbs. Good luck everyone!
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I suck, i'm starting tomorrow! Boyfriend is working away for a week so who gets full control of the living room/tv with no one watching? ME! 30 day shred, kettlebell, zumba, going to try and do as much as I can this week and get into the habit whilst there's no distractions.

Well done everyone!
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello All...count me in I am on day 5 of level 1. I will post measurements (start/current) after day 10.
  • projectconsistency
    Options
    Hey, everyone! I did L1D3 today. I took before pictures, but it will be a while before I post my pictures because I'm doing the shred every other day as opposed to every day. It feels so good to be following an exercise plan again! I lost 120 pounds, ran a few marathons, and then injured myself and gained back 30 pounds since I can't run right now. Jillian is whipping me back into shape.
  • leksandra
    leksandra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hope Im not too late to join in on this :)
  • 2manyshoes
    2manyshoes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started today!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow i will be halfway through! Can't wait till i'm all the way done to see the results!
  • tdj819
    tdj819 Posts: 41
    Options
    Well darn you posted this 3-18,,,,but you know what! I am with you! Today is 4-4-2012 and I will take the 30 shed challenge! I will have my aunt to take the gross BEFORE picture LOLOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!