Girls...Makeup! :)

Options

Replies

• bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I use too many brands to name, but I usually wear really bright, bold colors on my eyes. My favorite all time lip color is 'Anime' by obssesive compulsive cosmetics, super neon pink!!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    There is a group here on MFP called Make Up Addicts. You all should join! Lots of fun discussions & tips. I'm a total make up addict! Love getting samples at Sephora and the Free Gifts with Purchase. Top brands: Benefit, Lancome, MAC, Clarins, Laura Mercier and Estee Lauder (the parent company of MAC & Clinique).
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Drugstore/cheaper brands/products I love: Maybelline Fit Me foundation, Avon Magix Face Perfector (Primer), Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation, Avon Smooth Minerals Radiant Veil in Pink Radiance (awesome highlight! makes my skin sparkle!), NYX Eye shadow, Avon Mega Impact eyeliner, Mark No Place To Run eyeliner, Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick, Mark Lip Click Lipstick, Avon Plump Pout lip gloss... lol can you tell I love Avon stuff?! lol Not just cause I'm a rep, but really, their products are incredible for the price you pay.

Expensive brands: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Studio Fix Foundation, MAC Fix+ Spray, MAC Mascara X, any MAC eye shadow, MAC Eye Khol in Smoulder, MAC Blush, Arbonne Bronzer...

lol I could keep going, but I'd take up the rest of the page. :p

I'm also addicted to Nail Polish. OY! I think I have close to 100 bottles..... :x
  • allstarsara8
    Options
    seriously? :O www.maccosmetics.com
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Oh great, i'll def. check it out! My mom is a mary kay national sales director, and has been since I was 5, so I grew up with make up. The older I get, the more I :heart: makeup and hair. I am def. my mothers daughter...which I never thought I would say, but I am. My sister, is quite the opposite. But I think if makeup makes you happy and makes you feel good, then you should go for it. And I just love it :) Along with my hair products!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Total makeup *kitten*/addict. I have 100 or more things of lip gloss.
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Loooove mac foundation, shiseido too, but my old faithful is revlon colourstay! Maybelline make the best mascara, im also loving my smashbox concealer
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    ive always been happy with covergirl.. its great makeup, works well for me and my skin and its not pricey :)
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    MACSoftAndGentle1-300x300.jpg

Bought this for girlfriend the other day. -shrugs-
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with make up. Always have been and always will. I spend a fortune on make up, more than clothes or shoes.

My favorite foundation is Estee Lauder double wear. It's my perfect match to my skin type.

Favorite blushes are by Mac.

Favorite mascara is Lancôme Hypnoses.

Favorite lipstick are Mac, and favorite lip-gloss are from Estee Lauder.

Bronzer by Chanel, Eye shadow insurance by TooFace and BrowZinc for my brows by Benefit.
    Black eye crayon pencil by Urban Decay.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Anyone else :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Loveeeeee makeup, but I don't wear too much of it.
    Usually coverup and mascara and I'm good to go.

But I love experimenting, and sometimes get daring with what I can do.
    I love Sephora brand makeup, they always have really great pigmented shadows that are fun to play with.

P298319_hero.jpg

And because I cant afford the good stuff, I really like using Revlon Photo Ready Foundation and Powder. It looks great!

2212501.jpg

I also loooooove Victoria's Secret lipgloss and lipstick. Soo feminine and sweet :)

[img]http://redlcara.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Victoria’s-Secret-lip-gloss.jpg[/img]
    053010_vslips.jpg

Oh yeaah, and my mom has bought me Chanel mascara every year for Christmas since I was 14. I swear by it. It makes the lashes look lovely.

chanel-mascara-300.jpg
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    *squeals* I love this post!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Bare minerals! Love how it doesn't feel cakey,...
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Foundation, urban decay primer, bobbi brown or givenchy photo perfexion with Makeup Forever veil
    lips, bobbi brown
    mascara, makeup forever aqualash
    blush, chanel bronzer

umm. yeah :o for my eyeshadow i'll take about any brand. i like dolly wink eyeliner which is a japanese brand.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    i love all of the mac eyeshadows! if you buy the really tiny eyeliner brush you can turn any one of them into awesome looking eyeliner that lasts all day :)

Me too! I love love love MAC makeup, specially eyeshadow! And I will have to try that :)

I love anything Mac too. I love the studio fluid fix foundation, old gold pigment and check out mac 3D glitter on ebay. Amazing stuff for a night out and mixed in for nails too. Love love love 3D glitter. Also love mac false lashes. X
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love the new NARS Tinted Moisturizer. Also, I never wear anything on my face that has parabens, fragrance, sulfites, mineral oil, talc, etc. so a lot of the brands that are popular are out of the question. Josie Maran and Tarte are both good lines.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I don't usually wear much make up. A little tinted moisturizer and lip goss and I am usally good to go. My brand is usually Mary Kay, Physcians Formula, Almay or Revlon (or any other poduct that I know is animal friendly)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

dream-matte-mousse.jpg

other than that I just get whatever eyeliner and mascara is least expensive at the drug store, but right now I do happen to like:

small-shot_163932.jpg
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    MACSoftAndGentle1-300x300.jpg

Bought this for girlfriend the other day. -shrugs-

What an amazing boyfriend. My fiance has no idea what my MAC makeup costs hed have a fit! X