What's Your Weakness??

Options

Replies

• TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh..... we have a grocery store here called Publix and they have a bakery that tops any I have ever been in. My weakness is their yellow birthday cake with buttercream frosting. I cannot resist it. It is my Kriptonite :)

Great...... now I want cake O.o
  • PedroGirl
    Options
    What's my weakness? Anything that tastes delicious! Im Greek and love lots of flavor in all food. If its bland, its boring to me, so I dont eat it. The way I prevent myself from eating fattening foods...I dont buy the things I love when Im at the market. Before I buy it or eat it, I stop and ask myself..."do you really WANT to do this?!" If I ask the question, I will be victorious, but if I dont...then its back to the zombie/robot eating.

Yesterday I had my first Greek Cooking Class for a few friends who wanted to make authentic Greek Baklava. It is NOT low cal in any way. I also had a small spread of Greek food/fruit to nibble, since it was around lunchtime. They made 3 trays of delicious, mouth watering Baklava...pure Heaven!! I instructed, told stories, but they made the Baklava. The good thing...when Im on my feet for so many hours, I dont want to eat. And, Im a closet eater and prefer eating alone. So...all those people in my house, I wasnt tempted to eat. I did taste each tray for flavor and consistency (usually Id eat at least 1/2 doz just testing!). When everyone was leaving, my daughter asked how much Baklava I wanted. I said "none", but she left me 2 pcs. Drat!! When I saw them last night, I ate them without even thinking. Today? No Baklava in my house! YAY!!! If its in my house, and I love it...I WILL EAT IT!!

A new habit Im trying to excel in...if its in my house, and its not healthy for me...throw it away!!! Im starting to do that, and its becoming easier. What helps me the most is this site...knowing Im accountable and need to log everything is working for me. Im telling my friends, too...it works!!! Blessings....:flowerforyou:
  • DistortedButterfly
    DistortedButterfly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    GUMMIES ^_^
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    hazelnut chocolate

pizza

burgers from cookout

onion rings

chinese buffet!! lol
    havent had any of this crap in a looooong time
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake.
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    Taco Bell.

That's about it.
    It's usually not hard to get over when you don't have money on you, though. xD
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    hazelnut chocolate

pizza

burgers from cookout

onion rings

chinese buffet!! lol
    havent had any of this crap in a looooong time
    Ohmygod. These all are terribly tempting! Sounds soooo good but also soooo bad!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    NACHOS! with cheese and Peach Salsa...
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Candy and chocolate-anything. THe only chocolate I can eat without constantly craving it afterwords for DAYS is dark chocolate. I have control over not buying it in the first place. BUT If I do eat a piece of candy or sweet chocolate, that day is blown. I will eat all of whatever I have until its gone and if its someone elses I will go by myself some or go home and eat chocolate chips. (I have to keep them on hand for baking for my husband) So I pretty much just CAN NOT eat those things anymore because I can't control myself. I can accept that though.
  • KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    You Ready?

- Nachos with all the good stuff (spicy beef mince, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, salsa and onion).
    - Hot Wings, Big sticky juicy hot wings.
    - Burritos, Spicy chicken, onion and peppers with sour cream.
    - Curry Goat, Rice and Peas, Mac and Cheese.
    - Patties.
    - Homemade Sausage & Egg Muffin.
    - Chicken Kiev homemade.
    - Slow roasted Lamb.

Im not really too much into the heavy carbs such as pasta, bread, potato but the above i could eat for the rest of my life.

Especially followed by -

- Manor Farm Cake and Custard.
    - Endless supply of Malteaser Bunnies. (my absolute No.1 Weakness)
    - Haribo.
  • journeysover
    Options
    Snickers I Love them I've done pretty good on the Chocolate front. But I cannot give those up
  • BrittRae12
    Options
    Brownies! I haven't really learned to defeat them so I don't make them at home and hope no one brings them home
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bolivian salteñas ♥
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My weaknesses are definitely chips, pizza, and mexican food. I can eat and eat those things. I have to try to avoid them.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    skittles........... ughhh

Oh, how could I have forgotten about the candy? I can eat a pound of sour patch kids in an afternoon. Gummi bears, skittles, those orange slices, .....yeah....
    swedish fish.....love LOVE!!!
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh my, the things I love to eat. I'm not into sweet but salty and crunchy I love!! Here's my list:

Crunchy pressed cuban sandwiches
    Scoop fritos with Hellava Bacon Horseradish dip (could easily eat a whole bag with the whole container of dip)
    Bacon in anyway form or manner
    Fried chicken
    Cracklin' cornbread with lots of butter (baked in a cast iron pan so it has crispy edges)

Gosh we love our unhealthy food down in the South. You fry it, we'll eat it!!!!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Carbs. Sweets, breads, pasta, it's all good. And banana chips.
  • sporker101
    sporker101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Potato chips... oh my goodness! Can never have just one... or one serving!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, my protein bars, frozen yogurt, and dark chocolate.
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    Yesterday - chocolate cheesecake
    Today - red velvet cupcakes with LOTS of icing
    Tomorrow - anything with sugar

Sugar, sugar, sugar, you terrible, evil vixen............................. :sad: