Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

EW her thighs are nasty, she probably can't even squat BW

Well...that's mature.

I think her squatting abilities might shock that particular poster.

Oh it that so, what are her states then, go on, lets hear how much she lifts... oh you don't know do you.

Officially the most "who gives a *kitten*" conversation ever.

The girl is gorgeous. The end.
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My Type: Athletic /Curvy

Definately not overly thin or muscular.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I prefer like Danielle Segal , although she has gotten a little chubby. (after these pictures)

s-skinny-models-israel-large300.jpg

r-ISRAEL-SKINNY-MODELS-large.jpg

Bearing in mind, of course, that these are heavily photoshopped images and she really doesn't look like this IRL...

That's an important point, because so many young women strive to achieve these unachievable looks and believe that only women who have these totally unachievable IRL looks are beautiful.
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    Ok I am striving towards this now!!!
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

Well...that's mature.

Oh it that so, what are her states then, go on, lets hear how much she lifts... oh you don't know do you.

And you do?

Yeah based on her muscle to fat ratio i would suppose it is near 65 pounds. Especially since the likelihood of her having formal training is slim to none.

And this is is a subjective topic, so I'm allowed to be subjective on my likes, and if i think her quads are lacking in muscle mass then so be it. I am not being mean to you, or anyone else on this site, but you calling my comments nasty would actually be rude... so come at me bro.

Oh, my. Well, I have that exact same body type. It's call an hourglass and no matter how in shape a woman is, if she has that figure, she's going to look like that. She may be bigger or smaller, but any fat she has will sit in the hips and thighs.

She's not flexing in that photo, so there's no way for you to know anything about her muscle to fat ratio. And, for the record, I can squat more than 200 pounds. And I could probably crush your head between my "nasty" thighs.

1. she still doesn't have enough muscle mass to squat body weight. Its simple really.
    2. She wouldn't flex in her photos because she isn't a fitness model, if she did flex there wouldn't be much/any change because again low muscle mass
    3. 200 pound squat? pics or it didn't happen.

Dude, stop being such an effing douche.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1bd4qZepH1qfpuhjo1_500.jpg

Well...that's mature.

Shes beautiful. Nothing wrong with that. Alot of us would be blessed to have a shape like her.
    I think Jillian Michaels Rocks. :smile:
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fit, but with curves. Meaning, she doesn't have to be super-skinny but she takes care of herself and has a womanly figure. Too me, that's sexier than an 85lb. model.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

Well...that's mature.

And you do?

Yeah based on her muscle to fat ratio i would suppose it is near 65 pounds. Especially since the likelihood of her having formal training is slim to none.

And this is is a subjective topic, so I'm allowed to be subjective on my likes, and if i think her quads are lacking in muscle mass then so be it. I am not being mean to you, or anyone else on this site, but you calling my comments nasty would actually be rude... so come at me bro.

Oh, my. Well, I have that exact same body type. It's call an hourglass and no matter how in shape a woman is, if she has that figure, she's going to look like that. She may be bigger or smaller, but any fat she has will sit in the hips and thighs.

She's not flexing in that photo, so there's no way for you to know anything about her muscle to fat ratio. And, for the record, I can squat more than 200 pounds. And I could probably crush your head between my "nasty" thighs.

1. she still doesn't have enough muscle mass to squat body weight. Its simple really.
    2. She wouldn't flex in her photos because she isn't a fitness model, if she did flex there wouldn't be much/any change because again low muscle mass

I don't think he can stop.....its like a tic or something
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If I were a man or into women in that way I would go for a shapely woman. J-lo, Soria veragara, scarjo, kate winslet....The guys here in the burgh love girls so skinny they look like poster children for anorexia
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Well...that's mature.

And you do?

I don't think he can stop.....its like a tic or something

If that's the case, he just needs to shut the fvck up.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back here hoping to see tall with curves and muscles and stretch marks and loose tummy skin.

Hasn't happened yet. Sigh...

**goes to find a corner to cry in**

and drinking beer and eating a chicken wing or two. that's my kind of lady :)

yeah, these pics are all great inspirations. and no lie i'd do every one of them.

But in reality--most of us have jobs, families, other things going on in life besides doing NOTHING but working out and eating properly. To maintain that takes an extreme amount of dedication and time. Good luck to you fellas who can find a girl that looks like that and take her out for dinner or a beer.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back here hoping to see tall with curves and muscles and stretch marks and loose tummy skin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Meh I am used to it. I wont see short, muscular, and stocky(I have a large frame and I am one of THOSE women with more muscle than usual)
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Well...that's mature.

And you do?

Who cares how much she's squats? You are totally missing the point. She WON THE FREAKING HUNGER GAMES.

I'd tap that.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

**joins cory**

Is there room in that corner for me? I'm not tall...but working on the curves and muscles...got the stretch marks covered (least they've go my stomach covered) and afraid of how bad the tummy skin will be.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    As a wise man once said..

"Whether near or far or short or tall we wanna thank you all.. for lettin' us f****ck you!"
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

I don't prefer girls who have bad muscle to fat ratios aka I like fit girls where they are strong and it shows. I am VERY repulsed by fat girls, both physically and morally.

You think I'm nasty for having a distinctive preference, deal with it.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I like my ladies about 20 lbs from their goal weight.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    As a wise man once said..

"Whether near or far or short or tall we wanna thank you all.. for lettin' us f****ck you!"

Great response, You win! :laugh:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

**joins cory**
    I have enjoyed all my lovers with all their 'imperfections'.... women are just F-N beautiful. I will even kiss the stretch marks and loose tummy skin.
This discussion has been closed.