Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    OK in an attempt to get this thread back in line, here's another one that I find extremely attrictive, not too much and not too little.
    jillianmichaels01bikini.jpg

THERE we go, I can safely assume she is much more physically active, thus making her more attractive to me. I don't see why that makes me nasty but what ever.

LOL.... *picks Jillian Michaels*
  • x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Kelly brook :D shes lovely
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    not super picky.

I normally prefer skinny ones, but I don't really descriminate.
    If a girl interests me, they don't have to be a certain body type
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]
    tumblr_m1bd4qZepH1qfpuhjo1_500.jpg

EW her thighs are nasty, she probably can't even squat BW

For someone who posts this in his profile: "when ever i look at the strongest guy in the gym, i tell my self i have to get a lot stronger than him if i am ever going to sexually force my self upon him" ........

I believe your views on women.....any women.....to be null and void. You are sick and twisted.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options

I don't prefer girls who have bad muscle to fat ratios aka I like fit girls where they are strong and it shows. I am VERY repulsed by fat girls, both physically and morally.

You think I'm nasty for having a distinctive preference, deal with it.

actually I would say superficial and pathetic and I think whoever you date/marry better never age and god help them if they gain a little weight. But I'm dealing with it as best I can...............please don't procreate though your attitude is better off extinct.
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options

For someone who posts this in his profile: "when ever i look at the strongest guy in the gym, i tell my self i have to get a lot stronger than him if i am ever going to sexually force my self upon him" ........

I believe your views on women.....any women.....to be null and void. You are sick and twisted.

FINALLY! someone gets my humor.... I take that as a complement
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    imagesqtbnANd9GcQPotsXE3oqRuR--KGSm.jpg
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

I don't prefer girls who have bad muscle to fat ratios aka I like fit girls where they are strong and it shows. I am VERY repulsed by fat girls, both physically and morally.

Just curious...I get if you are not attracted to overweight girls...but what is the "morally" part of it?
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Curvy

<runs back out>
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

Well...that's mature.

I think her squatting abilities might shock that particular poster.

Oh it that so, what are her states then, go on, lets hear how much she lifts... oh you don't know do you.

And you do?

Yeah based on her muscle to fat ratio i would suppose it is near 65 pounds. Especially since the likelihood of her having formal training is slim to none.

And this is is a subjective topic, so I'm allowed to be subjective on my likes, and if i think her quads are lacking in muscle mass then so be it. I am not being mean to you, or anyone else on this site, but you calling my comments nasty would actually be rude... so come at me bro.

Actually, since she's just finished training for her role in the hunger games, I'm pretty sure it *would* surprise you. So calm down, sweetheart.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I aspire to be curvy with a nice amount if muscle tone. I still have some work to do, but as for my shape I think it is predict!! And for the douche who doesn't think she can squat, I can squat a max of 275lbs now. I have her shape, i am 5'4", I weight 174lbs my measurements are (36 chest, 25 waist, 36 hip) and I wear a US size 8 jean. My thighs are full like hers because I can squat so much and because that is where I cary my weight.
    That's ok you would try to say *kitten* about her, in real life she would probably not be in to a douche like you anyway. :flowerforyou:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Is breathing a body type?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

FINALLY! someone gets my humor.... I take that as a complement

*kitten* =/= humor

You probably also don't understand this as math symbols confuse you.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Nice leg and waist curves, fair skin and red hair will get me every. single. time.

Nicole-Kidman-36.JPG
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get along? I actually prefer it when guys don't like certain women...more for me.
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    I'm a chick, but I'm into women (and men. I'm greedy :laugh: ). I would drop everything to be with any of the following:

Megan Fox
    Charisma Carpenter (she played Cordelia on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel)
    Carmen Electra

I'm really into curvy but fit. I like a flat belly with larger breasts and hips. Really, if I'm being honest, I'm a breast girl all the way. :blushing:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Smart. Smart type. Extra points for glasses and sense of humor. Steven Colbert, I guess.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options

Whoa!!!! Now overweight women automatically have bad MORALS!!!! My morals are EXACTLY the same as they were BEFORE I was thin! What a ... well not worth it.
  • getfitnow33
    Options
    Hey im a lady but im gonna answer anyway. Im a plus sized woman and even when i complete my weightloss journey i will be a plus sized women. I love my curves and love a confidant women who loves her own. I love looking through plus sized mags and sites for ladies that look like me because i am a very confidant woman and believe and know that im beautiful every single ounce of me.

My type would be Marilyn Monroe, Adele who i think is gorgeous, Katya Zharkova, Jordan Tesfay and thats to name a few! lol

16730282.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaPW3UKcD1I
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just want to chime in that as a fat girl, *kitten* usually aren't my type, so I'm not really sure a man's preference for 'not liking fat girls' would matter at that point.
This discussion has been closed.