Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Aswell for me audrina patridge
    audrina-patridge-bikini-pics.jpg
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I prefer my body on any women!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I am a girl but I am going to answer anyways.
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

EW her thighs are nasty, she probably can't even squat BW

Well...that's mature.

Thanks, I like being attracted to women based partially on physical ability. Dead with it.

Good thing most women prefer a man with some semblance of intelligence. What's a sqaut? And did you mean "deal with it"?

You're hot.
  • kannemollen
    kannemollen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The one I have. She is as beautiful today as the day I married her 45 years ago.
    Attributes:
    Hair - Auburn, now gray
    Eyes - brown, but has gray contacts
    Tall - 5'8"
    Decent figure - keeps self in good physical shape
    Intelligent - has J.D.
    Kind - beyond the realm of most reality.
    Loving - unending. But, nobody should come between her and her grandkids.

AW!
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like her body type I want it for myself and I would totally go after any girl that looked like her. =]

Well...that's mature.

I think her squatting abilities might shock that particular poster.

Oh it that so, what are her states then, go on, lets hear how much she lifts... oh you don't know do you.

Officially the most "who gives a *kitten*" conversation ever.

The girl is gorgeous. The end.

^^^ This. Thank you and goodnight.
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    This is the type of figure I prefer..If I see a woman with nice abs and thick legs/butt I will definitely look:blushing:

beyonce-sports-illustrated-swimsuit.jpg
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I am not a typical guy. I like all body types. I like them short, tall, Fit and curvy. Can't help it. Woman are all beautiful in their own way. A woman's body is def like a wonderland. Its just amazing no matter what her size (well with the exception if she was bigger then I am and really really big..no offense to any lady out there)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Gets mad that i type so quickl.y (see) that i don't give a phuck, fat dude in profile picture, your opinion is void.

It's not that you type fast. It's the stupid things that come out when you do.

I see you joined this month. Feel free not to stick with it.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11577286

Brains, body, charisma, plus has an affinity for being tied up in musty dungeons.
    -wtk
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

Brains, body, charisma, plus has an affinity for being tied up in musty dungeons.
    -wtk

He forgot to mention a lb of lo mein, a monkey and a duct tape.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Well...that's mature.

Thanks, I like being attracted to women based partially on physical ability. Dead with it.

Good thing most women prefer a man with some semblance of intelligence. What's a sqaut? And did you mean "deal with it"?

Gets mad that i type so quickl.y (see) that i don't give a phuck, fat dude in profile picture, your opinion is void.

domonoob.jpg
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ahh. And a troll is what we have!

Dude, grow up a little, learn a bit more about society and come back then.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

-wtk

Velma's the brains. Daphne always gets caught.

OOHHH!! I see.. you like that part. Gotcha!
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options

It's not that you type fast. It's the stupid things that come out when you do.

I see you joined this month. Feel free not to stick with it.

>thinks that I joined this month

Ignorance is bliss
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options

Well...that's mature.

That picture is a motivational picture because it was taken before I had back surgery and had started to lose weight.

Your pictures are you in a gym with head band on with an "I'm gonna poop myself face."

Your existence is void.

I could run you into the ground. Since you're so concerned about zombies you might want to hit some cardio stud.

Come at me bro.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    >thinks that I joined this month

Ignorance is bliss

Oh don't worry. It didn't take me long to figure out you were someone who had an account previously and because everyone hated you you decided to start a new one.

Bad news, it wasn't the screenname or avatar we didn't like. It's you.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

I'll be perfering this later on tonight.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I honestly prefer my women pretty thin....muscular, but thinner. I like a small chest, slim hips and thighs...boyish, I guess. A weightlifter with wicked guns and thighs can turn my head any day, though! >w<

Ultimately, I generally adore women like this: Katherine-Moennig-the-l-word-73512_400_533.jpg

Agreed.

my bestie told me that the only time a woman turns my head, she's built like a 12 year old boy.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I don't know... the girl with the disgusting thighs looks pretty hot to me!

jennifer-lawrence-semi-nude-0610.jpg

To each their own... everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just think you can have an opinion and still have some tact.

Definition of TACT

- a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

I don't prefer girls who have bad muscle to fat ratios aka I like fit girls where they are strong and it shows. I am VERY repulsed by fat girls, both physically and morally.

You think I'm nasty for having a distinctive preference, deal with it.

Never actually reported a poster before....hmmmm.
This discussion has been closed.