Worst pick up lines you've ever heard?

Options
123457»

Replies

• TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Girl bumps into me at the bar and mummers, "How does a girl get a drink around here?" I point to the bartender and said he'll take care of you and I walked away.
  • surprisewind
    Options
    "I wanna &*rz"

I wrote it down... and I don't understand it. If I promise to sit quiety in the corner for awhile, will someone please explain it to me?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    "I wanna &*rz"

I wrote it down... and I don't understand it. If I promise to sit quiety in the corner for awhile, will someone please explain it to me?

Me too.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "I wanna &*rz"

look at the bloke & then the woman *rz.....together &*rz
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Shhhhh {puts finger on lips} you had me at get lost:wink:
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    "Smell my finger"

....I did. And ended up marrying him.

Well.... what did it smell like? Not chloroform I hope.

It smelled like a finger. I should have added that he had licked it prior to shoving it in my face. And the proceeded to dry it off on my shoulder. ... such a romantic. :/

WTF? haha that is hilarious
  • surprisewind
    Options
    Got it now. I'm seriously going to be writing that on everything now.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Sitting next to a guy in a college class, he says he's hungry.
    I get up to take a test paper to the front, run my fingers through his hair and say: "I've got something you can eat."

*We've been married 18-years. :wink:

Yeah that probably would have gotten my attention quick too!

Some of the worst lines I've heard came from friends of mine that got women like there was no tomorrow:

Army buddy of mine:
    "Nice shoes, wanna f**k?" (Seriously, this worked...)

To a woman on cell phone in Germany in the next car over - "Why you callin me baby, I'm not home!" (We literally pulled over at the next opportunity, and he got in her car and I didn't see him for the rest of the weekend)

"My wife died 2 years ago and I haven't had sex since, it's just too painful" (was never married and it worked like 75% of the time)

"You're a big Marmaduke looking b!tch aren't ya!!" (She was a very tall Turkish girl, not wholly unattractive, but she kept coming back every couple of weeks for more)

"Do you like anal?" (The fact that this even worked once was amazing to me, let alone about 10 different times)
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    "Can I grind on you?"

and

"Is that one of those new moon dresses? Because it makes your *kitten* look out of this world"

real charmers.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Got it now. I'm seriously going to be writing that on everything now.

haha
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    In the past weekend Ive had guys say to me:

'i want you to suck my c**k'
    'I'd love to ride you'
    'I hear you like the c**k'

needless to say none of those guys pulled. I did end up dating a guy for a while that asked if I wanted to go to his to 'do a jigsaw and have a sandwich' who could say no to an offer like that?!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I seem to have lost my phone number... can I have yours? :bigsmile: