Is it necessary to be that trashy?

Options

Replies

• budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Relationship mistake: Nakie pictures of one another

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

what would you do and how should they be punished??

Did you really need to say "white trash"? That's racist & makes you sound "trashy & immature".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white trash&defid=1421081
    <
    Proud white trash
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    For once I am glad am old. I would Never consider such a thing, even if I was married. Ever think your children or parents might see them???
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I would never put myself in that position. I would be too scared because you never know what they will do with them.

:drinker:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

Relationship ends...someone has to be immature and white trash and spread those pics around

Did you really need to say "white trash"? That's racist & makes you sound "trashy & immature".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white trash&amp;defid=1421081
    <
    Proud white trash

You might be, but that still doesn't make that phrase right!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    For once I am glad am old. I would Never consider such a thing, even if I was married. Ever think your children or parents might see them???

Exactly! Your SO has the real you, why does he need pictures?
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Seriously? You're calling me racist....and citing the URBAN DICTIONARY?! :huh: :noway:
    I don't know how to respond except to laugh.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kaiser90
    kaiser90 Posts: 29
    Options
    Lure them to a sleazy motel under the impression you want to hook up, hand cuff them to the bed and blind fold them... then just leave them there naked for the maid to find in the morning. Oh, and don't forget to take pictures before you leave! :)

sounds like you have done that before
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    Lure them to a sleazy motel under the impression you want to hook up, hand cuff them to the bed and blind fold them... then just leave them there naked for the maid to find in the morning. Oh, and don't forget to take pictures before you leave! :)

sounds like you have done that before

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think it's funny :wink:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Can I just point out that Urban Dictionary is not, and has never been a good place to get a definition for something.

Can you please turn me to a reliable source for your definition, something other than Urban dictionary or Wikipedia preferably.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Can we spice up this thread with the actual pics in question? :bigsmile:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

Can I just point out that Urban Dictionary is not, and has never been a good place to get a definition for something.

Can you please turn me to a reliable source for your definition, something other than Urban dictionary or Wikipedia preferably.

And why I love you Pixi....I was thinking the exact same thing...citing UD is like citing wikipedia in a college (or high school for that matter) research paper...
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Seriously? You're calling me racist....and citing the URBAN DICTIONARY?! :huh: :noway:
    I don't know how to respond except to laugh.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    What if they are black? Can they still be white trash?
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    just make sure when you the the nudie pics don't get your head in the pic right!(and that was for the girls before i get loads of dirty replies) :huh:
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

forget it. you misjudged his character. Your fault, move on.

I remember being told I'd slept with some fail after a party once. I'd only gone outside for a smoke with him.

I nearly died laughing. "was I any good?" I asked. That didn't spread any further.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Contact a skin mag, get some photos published, that way when they get out in public you can say they were just test shots... Then sue the guy for releasing your material...

I don't know.. lol

I think nekkid pictures are like a marriage thing unless you block the face...not the face... not the face....
  • Just be glad your no longer with such an immature *kitten* and try to move on with your life. Good luck. :)
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    YEAH, I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT TOO.... WE MADE A VIDEO OF ME DOING WHAT I DO BEST AND NOW IT'S OVER AND I'M PRAYING THAT **** DOESN'T GO VIRAL. HE DROPPED HIS PHONE IN THE TOILET AND HAD TO GET A NEW ONE BUT I'M NOT SURE IF HE SAVED IT ANYWHERE ELSE. LET'S JUST SAY ITS FOCUSED ON MY FACE AND I'm NOT A GIRL WHO PRAYS BUT I'M ON MY KNEES AGAIN, THIS TIME PRAYING.. LESSON SERIOUSLY LEARNED
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I shoudl comment on this anymore...
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    It's a hard lesson to learn. In the future leaving the face out of the picture or video is a good idea, at least then it can be denied if passed around. Some people really don't have class and will use anything to get back at someone or manipulate them. It's sad and aggravating.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *raises eyebrow*