Options

Replies

• kriztyn723
    Options
    Ripped in 30, week 1
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I make up my own workout routine each day is different.

Today's consists of the following: Jumping Jacks, Vertical Leg crunches, situps, tricep dips, squats, side lunges, bicycles, wall pushups, russian twists, misc. dumbbell exercises, planks and mountain climbers.... I do a certain amount of each exercise - then I repeat the circuit about 3 times. I may also throw in some HIIT biking, or basketball - if time allows.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of water jogging this morning and 27 minutes of 30 Day Shred this afternoon.
  • the_ellebelle
    Options
    I'm going to clean my room so I have enough space to work out using Bethenny's yoga video and maybe some Biggest Loser Cardio!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Took the dogs out for a 1.5 hour walk and blasted 30DS L1D3 :-))
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    SQUATS!

So flippin excited. I LOVE SQUATS.

then I'll do step ups and pushups and cable rows and horribly executed jackknifes off a swiss ball.

but yeah, squats :D:D:D

I will toss in 30 mins cardio if I have time, very very busy day but I am making time for those weights. HUUAA I love lifting heavy things!
  • stepgirl0705
    stepgirl0705 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can't do any cardio because I just had knee surgery (IS there any cardio I can do with a diabled knee???:huh: ) But I did get in an upper body workout in today with my focus on arms, and completed my sports physio on my knee :)

If you have access to a pool, aqua cardio. Swimming or aqua aerobics
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    30 min walk/run (c25k - week 3) and probably some upper body strength training after since I've been slacking off on that lately.
  • stepgirl0705
    stepgirl0705 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Today was Body Pump Express for Lunch, 40 minutes of cycle, 50 minutes of Step!
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Running intervals on the treadmill, then Body Combat.
  • applesauce610
    Options
    Well besides my walks to and from work (plus going home for lunch), I'll be doing an hour of cardio kick boxing and then 30 minutes of sandbag lifts. Probably focusing on upper body more since I destroyed my bum and legs on Sunday and am still sore like crazy. :) Let the fun begin!!
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    so far 50 mins of cardio
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Doing the full CJ menu and going to my awesome Tabata interval class after work. Woo hoo! :drinker:
  • naeswirl
    naeswirl Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm meeting up with my trainer tonight. So it can be ANYTHING!!!
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    An hour of the treadmill program 7 weight loss level 3 for 20 7 for 20 5 for 10 and 3 for 10mins
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Day 13 of S90 - 42 min Cardio Challenge. Possibly Tae Bo Insane Abs as well if I'm not too sleepy.
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Cardio - 5 mile run @ 4:45 AM
  • LatinG30
    LatinG30 Posts: 5
    Options
    Sooo good to see the variety of exercises from all.

Today I'm going to Zumba from 7-8.

I tried to start the P90X but was so sore for 3 days straight...I'll give it a shot again on Thursday, cause Wednesday is Zumba day again!
    (I even took my before pictures).
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    INSANITY Plyometric Cardio Circuit (AM) and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Level 1 (PM)
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 24 of 30 Day Shred and 15 minutes on elliptical HIIT style!!!