30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    completed and no moretroubloe zones as well :)

You completed the no more trouble zone workout? What's that like?
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have to say I reall like this one . It has seven six min circuits targetting shoulders ,chest ,arms,abs,back ,legs hips and glutes using weights for some exercise ,was good :)
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Did Day 23 last night will do day 24 tonight. It will be L3D6. I think that on day 27 (L3D9) I am going to switch to level 1 for the last 3 days. I get so sick of doing the same thing everyday.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    I am on Day 18. I am now mixing 30DS with cardio. So I'm on a schedule that keeps me doing different things everyday. 30DS - cardio - 30DS - cardio - 30DS - cardio - rest day. I'm finding this easier to stick with. Doing it every day straight was just too exhausting for my muscles and for me!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I havent doneit today went for a 5 mile jog butstill did some crunches etc .well done everyone x
  • alilovesray
    alilovesray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea...I am on Level 1 Day 5 (with NO exercise previously)...I am finding that I am killing my muscles. But I do like your rotation plan. Do you find that your muscles and endurance are better with that every other day plan?? I am seriously considering it.
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I went to zumba class and then did D6L2 afterwards. I can honestly say I'm pooped! Burned 710 calories tonight. I don't think I can eat all of them back along with the 490 I still had left for dinner.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    wow well done x
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 28 down! I did the 30 ds this afternoon, and then this evening I did Tony Horton's Power 90. I usually do extra cardio on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays but I thought I'd give that a try tonight. I haven't done it for a long time so I wanted to try it out again. I think when I'm done the 30ds on Friday (yeah!) I will rest Saturday (woohoo!) and then start Power 90 on Sunday. Here's hoping for some good measurements on Sat morning :o)
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first workout.

I'm excited - Let's Do This!!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    good luck everyone :)
  • zachsmum77
    zachsmum77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    just done level 1 day 1 and I can honestly say I am shattered.

I used to do body pump, a one hour class 3 times a week, and this feels as intense as the first time I did body pump (I had to stop because of my knees and wrists hurting, I was scared I would drop the weights). This is only 20 mins and feels like it gives me the same workout as a 1 hour body pump class.

I also feel great after doing it, even though at times I hate Jillian, but love her for keeping me motivated to keep going.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    just done level 1 day 1 and I can honestly say I am shattered.

I used to do body pump, a one hour class 3 times a week, and this feels as intense as the first time I did body pump (I had to stop because of my knees and wrists hurting, I was scared I would drop the weights). This is only 20 mins and feels like it gives me the same workout as a 1 hour body pump class.

I also feel great after doing it, even though at times I hate Jillian, but love her for keeping me motivated to keep going.

well done .I felt tlike that after day 1 but it does geteasier as the days go on .Good luck x
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    ooh one more thing as the month is nearly to an end who is gonna bejoining me in april :)
  • penrbrown
    Options
    ooh one more thing as the month is nearly to an end who is gonna bejoining me in april :)

I'm going to start Ripped in 30 in April I think. :) But if I end up getting a roommate I might have to put that off. Not sure I'd have the courage to do this workout with another person in the house who could potentially end up watching.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options

I'm going to start Ripped in 30 in April I think. :) But if I end up getting a roommate I might have to put that off. Not sure I'd have the courage to do this workout with another person in the house who could potentially end up watching.

yes can imagine it willbe a bit difficult unless they want to join in
  • penrbrown
    Options
    I'll ask him when he moves in. I'm a shy worker outer though. I prefer doing it alone where no one can see. Hee.

You're doing another round of 30DS then? Are you going to post your results before you start?
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 27

Cant wait to be done with this and start something new.
  • emdavis5
    emdavis5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Started it 12 days ago, but took 2 days off so far. Shin splints. It's making some of the cardio really hard on me. I have a photo of 10 days of difference, but I can't figure out how to post it!
  • lilmisskrys24
    Options
    So are you guys who are a good way through seeing results? I want to get it but don't know if I should. Right now I do cardio 6 days a week and lift 3x a week. Should I add 30DS in?