"Hey Fat *kitten*!"

Options

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    If you let yourself be defeated by this salt-of-the-earth poor excuse for a male then he wins the satisfaction and you are left feeling worse. Dont let this get into your head or bring you down. Just take it as motivation from an unexpected source!

On an unrelated note:
    Just got a bike and my *kitten* hurts on it! Is this normal? I havent used a bike in over 4 years, after I broke my leg. I was told that I will get used to it and the pain will go away. I am shakingly awkward on the bike currently. Gotta get my bike legs back
  • shell514
    shell514 Posts: 12
    Options
    The lazy *kitten* in the car should hang up his keys and try getting a little exercize. Keep up the cycling. I usually lose weight pretty easily when I get myself into cycling. People in cars who do that kind of crap are just worthless anyhow. I hate it when they come up on me an beep the horn. I reserve a finger like these jerks!
  • mbourke8
    mbourke8 Posts: 27
    Options
    [/quote]
    Surprisingly the only negative comment I've ever had running was "Run, Forrest, Run" .
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, I love that one... SO cleaver! lol
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Who -are- these people?! I've never been harassed like that but it happens to a friend of mine all the time...and she's actually thin now! WTF.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Next time when somes yells Fat *kitten* tell them thanks for the compliment because I am PHAT (Pretty hot and Tempting) watch my *kitten* Sizzle. Woo hoo
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    I was out riding my bicycle a little while ago. Some clown yelled out his window:

"Hey fat *kitten*, get on the sidewalk!"

Let's analyze this for a second.

1) When you're on a bicycle, you are not supposed to ride on the sidewalk because you are OPERATING A VEHICLE. You are supposed to ride on the street at much as possible. Sidewalks are for pedestrians.

2) I'm on a bicycle, for cryin' out loud. I'm on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. I'm not on the bike, I'm a fat *kitten*. You can't have it both ways. Obviously I'm well aware of the fact I'm fat, that's why my *kitten* is on a bike!

What a jerk! You were A.) In the right being on the street & B.) not hurting anyone and did not deserve to be called that and I dont care HOW fluffy you are :) I happen to be very fluffy thats why I am on here and thats why I am trying to start exercising regularly even though I have a lot of pain issues!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Don't let it bother you. Minneapolis is becoming a very bicycle friendly city. Pisses me off as a driver but love it as a cyclist.
  • shell514
    shell514 Posts: 12
    Options
    Keep at it. You *kitten* will adjust. If not get a different seat. I went through 3 seats on my road bike before I actually found on that felt good on my butt. I am dreading getting started because I know my *kitten* will hurt till I get it broken in for the season.
    :laugh:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options

Just got a bike and my *kitten* hurts on it! Is this normal?

My butt starts to hurt after a while. I think I need a better seat. I mean, I'm a fat *kitten* and all. :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    By the way, my "fat *kitten*" was riding the Culver's to get a two scoop chocolate waffle cone.

Why?

BECAUSE MY FAT *kitten* EARNED IT BY RIDING THERE.

haha and we were worried about you feeling defeated, you were steadfast from the start! You posted this to mess with us!
  • MelinaCollison
    Options
    Well said girl!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Not time to analyze... time to kick that b******'s *kitten*. Turn around on your bike and kick that moron's *kitten*!

I LIKE this sister!!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.

Some douches just have to put others down to feel good about themselves or impress their equally douchey friends. You should have got the license plate and tracked it down. Then slash the tires, but I'm a vindictive SOB, so you probably shouldn't do that now that I think about it.

If it happens again. .. get the license number and send it to CMcBryer. . anonymously. .
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, don't let dumb @$$e$$ frustrate you!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you were exposed to

douchecanoe.jpg
  • Jgones5
    Jgones5 Posts: 2
    Options
    I cannot believe that people act so ignorant! No wonder people feel uneasy at the gym with these idiots around. In my opinion everyone should be commended for their attempts at a heatlhy lifestyle. I love seeing people making strides towards fitness. Unfortunately, our world is upside down with right from wrong. There's still some good ones out here though, and we commend you!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options

douchecanoe.jpg

LMAO....Love this!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    By the way, my "fat *kitten*" was riding the Culver's to get a two scoop chocolate waffle cone.

Why?

BECAUSE MY FAT *kitten* EARNED IT BY RIDING THERE.

haha and we were worried about you feeling defeated, you were steadfast from the start! You posted this to mess with us!

No I wasn't trying to mess with anyone. I wanted to ride my bike AND i wanted some tasty ice cream. So I earned my reward. And instead of just biking back home, I rode a little longer. ANNNNND I had nearly 700 calories left to spare before my cone. Cone negates calories. Bike ride negates cone. It's a win win for everyone!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options

douchecanoe.jpg

LMAO....Love this!

I love this too. Douche canoe?! That's a new one!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    he was probably the real fat @$$ :laugh: