Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Walked 4.64 miles this morning before Breakfast!!
    Now, Off to Work for me!!
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I always envy people that can exercise in the early AM. I am not a morning person. At 10 PM I can tackle anything, but 7 AM is another matter. I am not ready for summer!! I wish I were someplace that would be 68 to 72 all the time.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sounds like an AWESOME Place, Maryee!! I could go for that too!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    April Fools Day - So are we dead Yet? Been crazy busy last few days and no time for the computer. Did get my bedroom done. Bed frame is up and well, all I can say is thank goodness I am thinner.....cause I would never be able to fit between the bed and dresser! Older home bedrooms were not designed for king size beds and sleigh bed frames. :sad: Got all the old clothes out of the way and trying to figure out a way to make things work in the sewing room.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Wow - I think this thread is gasping its last breath. I think we should have a moment of silence...

bowed-head-prayer.jpg
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: You Saved the Thread!! Just in time for Easter!! WOO-HOO!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    cat-disguised-rabbit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    jelly - that is too cute! :laugh:
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter, Y'All!:flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks, Jelly!! That is awesome
  • mem50
    Options
    Well, maybe this thread is dead, not sure. I sure have felt like it the past two weeks. Racked my leg up and am just becoming somewhat mobile again. The stairs were very difficult to get up and down. Happy Sunday to anyone still around!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: The Thread is hanging on, but just barely!!
    Glad that your Leg is better, Mem!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I'm getting over pneumonia. Starting to feel better, doctors tomorrow hope to get a good report and start back into light exercise.

Know your faults. What (if anything) has sabotaged you in the past? Remove those negative influences, people, and environments and make the change.

3781147108.jpg
  • mem50
    Options
    Jellyfisjen....I sure did remove those negative influences. One being my ex. the other problem that sabotaged me was ME. Then I went to therapy which helped change my thoughts on food, life and figured out why I did what I did and prevent me from doing the same things over again.

I now know my triggers for binges and go for a walk instead. I am still some what of an introvert but am doing my best to get over that.

Change is a good thing!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :frown: I have always been a "Grazer" I don't eat A Lot, but I do like to eat all day long.

More and more often I am learning that when I feel like I 'Just Have To Eat' and it is NOT a Meal Time, A quick walk will put Distance between me and the Craving.
    :flowerforyou: Strange But True!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    All clear of pneumonia. Slowly breaking back into the exercise. Did 30 min on the treadmill at 4km. Still get very tired but I think that will decrease as i get stronger. But my eating is way off track. Have to tackle that as well. After lunch with the girls tomorrow.:blushing:

:flowerforyou: Every time you put your sunglasses on , remind yourself that it is
    because your future is so bright you need them!
  • mem50
    Options
    Good Morning All!!!

Glad you're feeling better Jellyfishjen. Knock on wood, have not got the bronchitis/pneumonia this year. :happy:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Stay healthy, Ladies!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    30 min walk this morning feeling good about that.

a bit low as i fall off the wagon at the end of each day, today is a new day i will stay on the wagon
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: What about saving part of Dinner to eat later, when The Snacks Attack?