What is it about women....???

Options

Replies

• supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    nooo i didn't mean to seem offended lol i was playing! My upstairs neighboor is still scary though ;)

LOL. we need sarcasm font :)

and i really am trying to control my anger. i just can't help that i'm attracted to *kitten*
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Hrm seems the opposite for me. My husband is ALWAYS right. Cause he knows everything. And I'm a stupid girl, what do I know? :P I feel your frustration... it's like saying "I'm sorry" is the hardest thing for him to do...
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    nooo i didn't mean to seem offended lol i was playing! My upstairs neighboor is still scary though ;)

and i really am trying to control my anger. i just can't help that i'm attracted to *kitten*

Wish I knew how to post pictures. I have the perfect one for you.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been told I apologize profusely for everything. I kept reminding friends, however, that when you're middle eastern and raised by a harsh father, "I'm Sorry" is the very first phrase you learn, and learn well. I'm trying NOT to apologize so much, but it's difficult. XD
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Wish I knew how to post pictures. I have the perfect one for you.

well i could ask my freak with the hump...he's pretty good at that stuff. technology geek that he is.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sorry, that does suck. My husband and I are pretty good at apologizing when we have done something wrong....I mean we are human and we are going to screw up once in a while. We even apologize to the kids if we screwed up....I figure that it will teach them that it is OK to admit that you are wrong when you make a mistake.

So...sorry that she went to bed without fixing things and not apologizing. :frown:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, soooo sorry... better?
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I feel like women, more in nature, are stubborn. And they are emotional creatures, so when you do or say something wrong, we are more hurt than angry... we're waiting for you to take it back, to make it better. It's tough. I hate being a girl most of the time..
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who have allowed me to vent. I appreciate it. It'll be better tomorrow. I'm just annoyed right now.

I did enjoy the inevitable offended random female. Is it wrong that the fact that she was SO offended cheered me up more than anything else?? (and yes, I will admit to being a bit of an *kitten*)
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    If a man is alone in the forest, and he says something and there is no woman to hear it, is he still wrong?
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I feel like women, more in nature, are stubborn. And they are emotional creatures, so when you do or say something wrong, we are more hurt than angry... we're waiting for you to take it back, to make it better. It's tough. I hate being a girl most of the time..

This is so true. It seems like no one ever realizes when they have hurt me, and I will never really tell them that they have. So yeah, in the long run she just ends up bitter. Good fun being a woman
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, misogyny and referring to women as "females". Stay classy MFP.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Men don't ever pay attention to me let alone argue with me so I never really have the chance to not apologize for something I have done wrong.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Well.....stubborn, selfish, mean, doesn't think she's wrong, pissy mood, or maybe you're wrong? :)
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    Oh hey, misogyny and referring to women as "females". Stay classy MFP.

Huh? Apparently, I'm too stupid to realize that I offended this one.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Venting is a good way to clear the air............... :)
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who have allowed me to vent. I appreciate it. It'll be better tomorrow. I'm just annoyed right now.

I did enjoy the inevitable offended random female. Is it wrong that the fact that she was SO offended cheered me up more than anything else?? (and yes, I will admit to being a bit of an *kitten*)

I'm glad I could make you feel better (honestly).

But, I'm not personally offended I tend to not get offended by people on the internet, otherwise I'd need to avoid the place and I certainly wouldn't survive on sites like reddit etc! I simply dislike generalisation, especially by things like gender. I had the same response in the 'woman who don't have male friends' thread, so it's not because it was women you talked about.

Feel better.
  • Mizzou91
    Options
    Well.....stubborn, selfish, mean, doesn't think she's wrong, pissy mood, or maybe you're wrong? :)

Trust me. I've been wrong PLENTY and will freely admit it. Not the case here. Plus, did I mention that today is my birthday and she pulled this crap??
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Because women used to stay at home, sweep the floor, do the dished, take care of the children and stfu. They had to wear VERY modest clothes and speak only when spoken to.
    And one day this women who had some serious balls was like "**** this!" and she gathered up women for women's rights.
    And now we're waltzing around in bikinis with bleached hair and fake bakes and we boss around men, because we know we are worthy and powerful, and therefor we are right : )
    #justsayin this came from an 18 year old mind. it may or may not be accurate ;D
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My husband has never said sorry or admitted any of his mistakes even once in my 5 years of marriage. And knowing his nature I know he will never do this. It's all about personalities not genders I think .